Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: parents still thinking you are still a child.
But poor fellow you are already ready as a grown up one. so here, for you, parents are wrong and you are right. for the parents, they are right and you are wrong. How sad? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

In other way, in the sentence "YOU OR YOUR PARENTS" YOU is in LEFT side and YOUR PARENTS is in right side. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So you giv me the answer ..... How is it? ha ha ha :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
hepsiba you answer is wrong and very bad. don't ever your fellow like words in the forums. please. And I am happy with my parents.and their opinions ok

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: parents still thinking you are still a child.
But poor fellow you are already ready as a grown up one. so here, for you, parents are wrong and you are right. for the parents, they are right and you are wrong. How sad? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

In other way, in the sentence "YOU OR YOUR PARENTS" YOU is in LEFT side and YOUR PARENTS is in right side. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So you giv me the answer ..... How is it? ha ha ha :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

parents are well wishers how can they be wrong.there must be some problem infront of them thats why they saying so.

a.s.
Suppose you are just 23 or 25 years old and just thinking about settling in life :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . You are telling your parents...."Father, mother, I want to marry now".
But if they respond, "No Beta..... you are too young and immature for marriage"
Who is right???? You or your parents????
Tell me...tell me :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7826]}

I feel that the parents are right. Normally parents have the best interest at heart and would think well before saying that.An individual should think a hundred times before entering into marriage which is a huge commitment not to be taken lightly since it involves another individual and his/her family too ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Parents are always right. They never feel to do anything wrong or loss or bad to their children. They always love their chidlren

i think that not all the times parents are right.sometime they must understand what their children wants.if our parents wants that their children wants to be doctor then they must not put burden on them.but instead they must ask what children wants to be in future what is their ambition.but some cases parents are right as they are much older than us.we must respect them their views.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Ofcourse, parents are absolutely right. They have know the responsibilities after marriage. They have experienced persons
Parents are right regarding this decision. Marriage is a serious bond of relationship and not matter of joke. 23 or 25 is the age of fun for many young people. They are not matured enough to take such decision. This is reason why the number of divorce rate in India is increasing.
YEs, parents are good, whatever they do for the children will be good for the future of their children.So we should respect them

Parents always want the best of their children and if the child makes any mistake then they scold and child may think that time that parents are wrong.
But in future child will realize that parents were ok.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.