Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think 25 is correct age for marriage,and i don't think parents would have any objection.
But if they are saying no,then there can be many reasons.
It is possible that they haven't found a suitable girl/boy for their child.
Financial Problems.etc etc

Want to make each day Accountable

I think 25 is correct age for marriage,and i don't think parents would have any objection.
But if they are saying no,then there can be many reasons.
It is possible that they haven't found a suitable girl/boy for their child.
Financial Problems.etc etc

exactly sometimes this must be a problem that they are unable to find right match, or financial problem or may be because of other family trends and customs.

a.s.
Baby angel, even there are some other problems also other than financial problems or not finding right match

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now I remember a Malayalam movie of 1993, "Meleparambil aanveedu"...a family of 3-4 boys.......Except our hero, all others have crossed 35-40. Still parents believe they haven't reach age of marriage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Really a funny film. If priyadarshan see this post, he will definitely remake that film to HIndi.
The younger boy ...below 30(hero....Jayaram), parents think, still he is a small kid. While going to job in Tamil Nadu, situations prompt him to marry a Tamil girl Shobhana and since he is afraid, he is bringing her as servant to his home :cheer:
The way how his brothers flurt with her...one of them learning Tamil...and many such incidents....really a full packed comedy film....

Meera sandhu
At that time all think they are correct.So decision is quite hard to take.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If the parents tells us that you should not marry at the age of 25,after certain limit we should not argue with them.

I feel parents never say that wrong to the son, only few parents are selfish but all are not

I feel parents never say that wrong to the son, only few parents are selfish but all are not

My parents have said that once you get a job,you are free to find your better half of your life.

Baby angel, even there are some other problems also other than financial problems or not finding right match

yes there may be some other problems also like if in joint families and may be your cousin is elder than you and their may be trend that first elder will get marry so because of them you are not getting married. may be your job like you are not well established in life.etc.

a.s.
exactly, and some times people may not like the person or the horoscope of both of them are not matching or any other problem

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.