Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmoy ji

You fit in to be our first customer, since you are an emperor, first treat from us from God's own country!!!!

What do you say Chinmoy ji

But 1 condition!!!! he has to bring his mistress too!!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu
hahahahah Sandhya adipoli answer aanello :)

Then Chinmoy ji, I prefer you come as yourself :) hehe

Swetha Shenoy
hahahahah Sandhya adipoli answer aanello :)

Then Chinmoy ji, I prefer you come as yourself :) hehe

No I won't allow him to enter inside our 'White Sunset' if he comes alone :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya can you please tell me what is this white sunset. is it your home?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya can you please tell me what is this white sunset. is it your home?

Just read Swetha's post yaar...
We both are planning to start a new restaurant by a river side in Kerala :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Wow got it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Well Sandhya

Chinmoyji always invariably avoided conversations leading to his family or as a fact of matter to his 'wife'

May be Chinmoy ji doesnt like to discuss family life to boddunan family...so i respect his decision

You observed??

Swetha Shenoy
Well Sandhya

Chinmoyji always invariably avoided conversations leading to his family or as a fact of matter to his 'wife'

May be Chinmoy ji doesnt like to discuss family life to boddunan family...so i respect his decision

You observed??

His avoidance tempts me to ask him again!!! It's just a part of human nature :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Shwetha, It would certainly be happy to have you as my neighbor. Imagine the amazing conversations and discussions we could have. I would also like kalyani, sandhya and ceem to join. It would make for an unforgettable memory.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Kalyani Nandurkar
@Shwetha - I never knew you could cook so well as to start a restaurant. I plan to learn cooking as well. Care to teach?

Sandhya you can be my teacher too. I would love to learn from two of the best cooks.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.