Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be Sandhya was not there for more time as she used to be here so people could not find much of the threads to respond so that may be one of the reasons. :laugh:

Won't you allow Caeser to take rest :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

Let me sleep for some more time. I have worked a lot :P :cheer:

No I don't want you to sleep otherwise you will see me in dreams. :laugh:

I know you are assured that no one is going to overtake you this week that's why you are taking rest. :laugh:

Since I have not seen your face till now, am assuming how that dracula look like. It's black in colour with a big tummy, size of a big tank. It has two tusks and a long Trunk. It makes big noise also...very irritating and disturbing.
Read my post on "Songs containing your name", something dedicated for you there :P

So you have an elephant in your imagination while you think about SJ
Come on SJ load your own pic today for a few hours. ;)

Guruvayur Kesavan
Now I can't remember which thread :whistle:
A response of yours...you called Sanjeev Kesu or Kesav. Do you remember?
I have responded there.
It's not the thread, song containing your name..i have checked it :(

That thread no longer exists this was locked day before.where he said call me kesav in place Kaiser. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No way!!!!
Check my post here
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236853-caesar-or-emperor.html?start=30
Sanjeev is going to kill me :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
May be Sandhya was not there for more time as she used to be here so people could not find much of the threads to respond so that may be one of the reasons. :laugh:

I know you are assured that no one is going to overtake you this week that's why you are taking rest. :laugh:

Since I have not seen your face till now, am assuming how that dracula look like. It's black in colour with a big tummy, size of a big tank. It has two tusks and a long Trunk. It makes big noise also...very irritating and disturbing.
Read my post on "Songs containing your name", something dedicated for you there :P

So you know many things about me Sandhya. :woohoo:

Yes I have two tusks,big tummy and black colour but still you are not afraid of me.You are really brave. :woohoo:

Sometimes assuptions are better to assume so keep on guessing. :woohoo:
I want to add something in this thread...
It's a system error....
Even if many members are displayed as 'online' ...i think there is a time lag, which is needed to be corrected. i.e. If I login for 1hour at 8 am, my name may appear in the list of online members after 1-2 hours. Even if am logged off, display shows, am online. Have you people noticed it?

Meera sandhu

So you know many things about me Sandhya. :woohoo:

Yes I have two tusks,big tummy and black colour but still you are not afraid of me.You are really brave. :woohoo:

Really..I can't sleep when I see that Dracula in my dreams :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil:

I have ordered a special chain to lock him as early as possible :evil: :evil: :evil: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
I know dracula is an excuse you are actually so much addictive to this site that you don't want to go away from here even for few minutes. :woohoo:

Guruvayur Kesavan
I have responded there.

That thread no longer exists this was locked day before.where he said call me kesav in place Kaiser. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No way!!!!
Check my post here
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/236853-caesar-or-emperor.html?start=30

There is only one killer on this site, she has been promoted to a bigger post but still she acts like a paid killer. I have myself survived a couple of times. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Guruvayur Kesavan
I have responded there.

No way!!!!
Check my post here

There is only one killer on this site, she has been promoted to a bigger post but still she acts like a paid killer. I have myself survived a couple of times. :laugh: :laugh:

hoping you have read my last post in, "Whose posts you read most" :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I know dracula is an excuse you are actually so much addictive to this site that you don't want to go away from here even for few minutes. :woohoo:

Those chains are in my hands now. Shall I lock you now Mr.Dracula Kesavan ? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Those chains are in my hands now. Shall I lock you now Mr.Dracula Kesavan ? :evil: :evil:

You can't try it.
:woohoo:

I don't wear chains many people like you tried it but could not succeed. :woohoo:

You can't try it.
:woohoo:

I don't wear chains many people like you tried it but could not succeed. :woohoo:

Already you are a 'chain' smoker dracula :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Have you reduced your daily dose hearing my advices? ;) or increased...irritated by my advices? :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.