Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya this sounds funny due to mosquitoes bat you lost 2 kg weight loss. But I have no such chance as we didn't have mosquitoes at home.

you are too slim and shall I give you name, mosquito of Boddunan? ;)

years back, one of my degree friends had the same name "Kothuk" (mosquito) as she was too slim. In her love, we often leave mosquitoes alive. afterall, she is our dearest friend and we see her face in every mosquito :laugh: :laugh:

Sarala uploaded a new avtar. Nice look. Who is he?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya this sounds funny due to mosquitoes bat you lost 2 kg weight loss. But I have no such chance as we didn't have mosquitoes at home.

years back, one of my degree friends had the same name "Kothuk" (mosquito) as she was too slim. In her love, we often leave mosquitoes alive. afterall, she is our dearest friend and we see her face in every mosquito :laugh: :laugh:

but for me, it looks strange :unsure: :unsure:
A girl uploading a boy's picture as avatar :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

but for me, it looks strange :unsure: :unsure:
A girl uploading a boy's picture as avatar :silly: :silly:

Yes, I too noticed that Saralaji had a boy's picture as an avatar. I wonder who he is. Only Saralaji can explain better for all of us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.