Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It hardly matters. Even if they are addressed as Sevaks, red lights on their official cars, gleaming bungalows surrounded by lush green lawns, Black cat security guards, and the ever following officers and sychophants at their beck and call will be there. If a Sevak's status is this high, no Pradhan Sevak or Sevaks will mind if they are addressed as "Sevaks."

Supreme court has already come up with an order that red light and siren should not be used by anyone, but I see that noone really follows it...The problem is we people who are door mats and ready to fall at their feet and they wipe their feet on us and move on...

Penality for using red light is not enough to pinch any one. On first offence it is 100Rs and on second it is 300Rs. Who will care for order of court.

These Sevaks made the courts and court orders mere butt of laughter,

It can seen how seriously they take the suggestions made by the courts , nt even the highest legal authority , The Supreme Court which was trying to clean up the political system and came down on the criminalisation issue, it has been outright rejected unanimously by all...So what can we expect from this lot of politicians ? nad where was The sincere and honest voice of our PM? did he even show any inclination at all to bring it in? a person who is hailed by some as being very sincere doesnt have the guts to even speak out, so what is he doing up there ? taking the country for a ride ? He has no business sitting there when he is incapable of taking any decisions except cry when he is criticised ...

Crying? No how he can cry without the permission of the chief of the high command ?

I guess he was given the option to do so, since there was nothing else for him to do? no ready answer except make others feel sorry for him....but it only angered the people to see such a weak PM! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It hardly matters. Even if they are addressed as Sevaks, red lights on their official cars, gleaming bungalows surrounded by lush green lawns, Black cat security guards, and the ever following officers and sychophants at their beck and call will be there. If a Sevak's status is this high, no Pradhan Sevak or Sevaks will mind if they are addressed as "Sevaks."

Supreme court has already come up with an order that red light and siren should not be used by anyone, but I see that noone really follows it...The problem is we people who are door mats and ready to fall at their feet and they wipe their feet on us and move on...

Penality for using red light is not enough to pinch any one. On first offence it is 100Rs and on second it is 300Rs. Who will care for order of court.

It can seen how seriously they take the suggestions made by the courts , nt even the highest legal authority , The Supreme Court which was trying to clean up the political system and came down on the criminalisation issue, it has been outright rejected unanimously by all...So what can we expect from this lot of politicians ? nad where was The sincere and honest voice of our PM? did he even show any inclination at all to bring it in? a person who is hailed by some as being very sincere doesnt have the guts to even speak out, so what is he doing up there ? taking the country for a ride ? He has no business sitting there when he is incapable of taking any decisions except cry when he is criticised ...

Crying? No how he can cry without the permission of the chief of the high command ?

I guess he was given the option to do so, since there was nothing else for him to do? no ready answer except make others feel sorry for him....but it only angered the people to see such a weak PM! :dry:

His statement , "I'm not the custodian of Coal gate files ". Itself says how weak a PM he is .
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I think no one wants and like to address sevaks or servant. Earlier PM and MP, leaders are respectable persons of Indians. The only thing that they can do not to misuse their special rights. Just they understand that they are here to serve public and not to live and behave like kings.

I think no one wants and like to address sevaks or servant. Earlier PM and MP, leaders are respectable persons of Indians. The only thing that they can do not to misuse their special rights. Just they understand that they are here to serve public and not to live and behave like kings.

Basically they are JANSEVAKS, even if they do not like it once in office. But what is in a name, they are there to rule and have full advantage.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Basically they are JANSEVAKS, even if they do not like it once in office. But what is in a name, they are there to rule and have full advantage.

When yo change a name, that acquires same meaning as before. For example- 'harijan' meant 'saintly or one devoted to Hari or God). Buit when gandhiji rechristened the downtrodden by calling the 'harijan', the term acquired new meaning. If you begin naming leaders as 'jansevak' this term will also denote authoritarianism and command, acquiring new meaning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

When yo change a name, that acquires same meaning as before. For example- 'harijan' meant 'saintly or one devoted to Hari or God). Buit when gandhiji rechristened the downtrodden by calling the 'harijan', the term acquired new meaning. If you begin naming leaders as 'jansevak' this term will also denote authoritarianism and command, acquiring new meaning.

Yes I agree, the new name has given them more power.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This waht Prakash Jha the film maker had to say...his new film Satyagrah is apparently based on political situation in the country and his own feeling is that we need to take democracy seriously...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Prakash-Jhas-appeal-to-media/articleshow/22160422.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

Will our netas be happy with it - from rulers to sevaks ? :dry: :huh:
It is a nice word and the inherent meaning which ours constitution says about political system and for this the word itself gives a sober meaning to all and it should be considered.

http://mohanmekap.com/

They are now more like JanaBakshaks, eating up everything that they can as if there is tomorrow....If we see any politician, all that we can get to see is the increase in their girth within a year or two, increase in bank balance,property and arrogance and absolutely no time for what they are supposed to do...MPs are anywhere but in their constitution, the same with MLAs who are in the capital..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

They are now more like JanaBakshaks, eating up everything that they can as if there is tomorrow....If we see any politician, all that we can get to see is the increase in their girth within a year or two, increase in bank balance,property and arrogance and absolutely no time for what they are supposed to do...MPs are anywhere but in their constitution, the same with MLAs who are in the capital..

True. Take the case of AP. the entire cabinet is in Delhi. Some for shouting for Telangana. Some for united AP. Here, leaving the paralyzed state to its fate . The anti social elements are using the opportunity and indulging in unlawful activities.

yes he is proxy of UPA supermo.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.