Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Need any help with the features on boddunan.com? Post them here and get them clarified.

Topics [Help]

***Wipro's noble drive for differently-abled *** Wipro,known for it's social activities,has taken a noble step towards the employment of differently-abled fellow Indians.It has...
I would like to inform all members here as this is a new site and giving so much cash credits, I affraid if we all do not work properly they will not make profit and cant run...
I want to know so that i can learn my mistakes. Is posting syllabus given by universities in pdf format ,a copyright violation? In my view,it can not be a copyright violation...
While i was voting to polls i got 505 error..and when i click back button got this message "You are not having right to create poll contact Administrator" :(...
If a member replies the thread more than once how many points will be credited, 5 each for each reply or only one 5 for first reply. If it is 5 each for each reply, is there...
I am seeing membership level as new boarder, gold boarder, diamond boarder etc. I want to know how this is is decided. What the point limitations for each level.
When I send PM to my referals who are not at all active the message to first person goes.When the same message pasted again and the new username in recepient column typed and...
Why am i not able to submit articles, it shows as invalid token
Can we reply our own thread for providing further extensions, clarifications etc. Will replying our own thread earns points to us.
My doubt may sound silly but it is said that top 50 active members would share the 25% revenue, but what if there are say 40 active members only? Will the amount be distributed...
Does boddunan considers translation of articles from another site as copied.
I have posted an article on the website Pinterest viz. "PINTEREST- A NEWER WAY OF EXPRESSING YOURSELF THROUGH IMAGES" , which is now looming large over the internet and...
Hai everyone. My friend wish to join boddunan. So what should i do regarding the referral. When i click on the invite your friends now option the home page is being opened....
When i tried to post poll then message comes description is required even i entered some description.
How to cancel membership or delete the account when not willing to continue in boddunan. Is that feature available. If not, will it be introduced in near future.
Heres a suggestion..the minimum no. of characters required to get 5 points in a post can be increased in order to get better and more detailed answers...what say guys?
Quiz "First car launch" was approved 5 weeks ago but it seems that cash is not credited in my account. for quiz, refer following...
Sir, Yesterday i checked my account,in My Page i have 136 referrals under me and i have Rs.1645. My total earning till yesterday was Rs.3213 But today i checked My Page it...
In my referrals tab in my page, i can see the my referrals who activated their account but in the article posted by them column , it shows that NA. I think we are getting...
If cancellation of membership is allowed, what happens to the articles posted by the member. Will it be there in the site or will it be deleted.