The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
do we get points if our referrals earn points and if yes how much

do we get cash credits if referrals earn cash credits subsequent to first payment received by them.

In short will we continously get points and cash credits or it is only limited to first payment to referrals

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hi Jayen ,

The cash credits for referral system goes this way,

If you refer a person and if he/she joins the site - you will get Rs. 10( unless the referral is active)

You will get Rs. 40 for the first 5 approved articles of your referral

You will get Rs. 75, if the person you referred write first 10 articles.

Once the person you referred get the first cheque you will get Rs. 125

So overall, if the person you referred is active you will get a maximum of Rs. 250 from them.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Thanks Raghavan for the clarification. One small correction. The first level referral bonus, i.e. Rs. 10 will be awarded when your referral posts his first article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

well my question is do i get cash credits after the first 10th articles submitted by my referral.
Do i get cash credit for the 11th onward articles submitted by my referral.

on 23/02/2010 i have commented on almost 73 articles (check my full activity chart). However, top commentor who has commented only 67 times has been awarded the cash credit for top commentor of the day.

I hope comments on articles are counted for calculation of top commentor of the day.

Please note that the server time is being considered while calculating number of posts instead of your city time. Server time is GMT-6

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jayen wrote:
[quote]well my question is do i get cash credits after the first 10th articles submitted by my referral.
Do i get cash credit for the 11th onward articles submitted by my referral.[/quote]

How do you say your referral posted 10 articles? Do you have the URLs for his/her articles?

areee i dont have a referral currently. in case i hav a referral will i get the cash credit after he submits 11th article

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Please note that the server time is being considered while calculating number of posts instead of your city time. Server time is GMT-6[/quote]

tell me the Indian time so that i should take care next time.

Come guys i am awaiting answers to my queries above.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.