Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
baby angel wrote:

I want to know if one don't want to share his/her fb or twitter account then can we share our email id here in forum?

No, but if you have a blogspot account you can share that. That can take a person to your contact list. Alternately if anyone enter suni51 in Google's search bar they  can find me everywhere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: baby angel

I want to know if one don't want to share his/her fb or twitter account then can we share our email id here in forum?

@Baby Angel, it is not advisable to share your FB  email id in an open forum, someone can take advantage of it. As of now PM option which was available earlier is missing, but I am sure it will be made available in future.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: baby angel
AKP wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There appears no such option presently. This site is actually not a social site like Facebook/ Twitter.  This is mainly intended for sharing information/ knowledge and reading/ writing articles. There are some other activities also like quiz, answers but these are are for sharing knowledge/ opinion. 

Sir, I know this is not social site like FB. This option was available in past. 

And I am not asking for this option for communication purpose. In past I was using it for asking question to moderators and admin. So that I can solve my queries directly rather than opening non required threads at forum. It was like helping hand.

The contact icon at bottom of home page will serve your purpose. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

AKP wrote:

There appears no such option presently. This site is actually not a social site like Facebook/ Twitter.  This is mainly intended for sharing information/ knowledge and reading/ writing articles. There are some other activities also like quiz, answers but these are are for sharing knowledge/ opinion. 

And I am not asking for this option for communication purpose. In past I was using it for asking question to moderators and admin. So that I can solve my queries directly rather than opening non required threads at forum. It was like helping hand.

Yup... That's the only choice available now. Now we can sort out matters directly with admin.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
AKP wrote:
AKP wrote:

Yup... That's the only choice available now. Now we can sort out matters directly with admin.

I FEEL PERSONALLY PM SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK

Even I thinks that it should be brought back. It was easy way to talk with moderators and all. 

Maveric should consider the proposal of bringing back  PM.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

@Baby Angel, it is not advisable to share your FB  email id in an open forum, someone can take advantage of it. As of now PM option which was available earlier is missing, but I am sure it will be made available in future.

By the way, even if you do not know anyone personally or their FB ID it is simple to track and reach to any user's page. Besides one cannot post any thing on any page if the privacy settings are right.

I also feel PM feature should be brought back or may be it is still under process as I can see  many features are being added every day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

By the way, even if you do not know anyone personally or their FB ID it is simple to track and reach their page. Besides one cannot post any thing on any page if the privacy settings are right. I also feel PM feature should brought back/or may be it is still in process of coming back as I can see  many features added every day.

True..those who know can track you any how but still in my opinion, it is not really advisable to give out our account ids so openly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

By the way, even if you do not know anyone personally or their FB ID it is simple to track and reach to any user's page. Besides one cannot post any thing on any page if the privacy settings are right.

I also feel PM feature should be brought back or may be it is still under process as I can see  many features are being added every day.

Is it? That means site is still in under construction state. Under dashboard section points are not getting update since 2014. Hope admin will take care of it soon. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.