Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
daily top commenter award is also there ohh i was not known to it yet. but now i know about it also and will take part in it.
daily top commenter award is also there ohh i was not known to it yet. but now i know about it also and will take part in it.

No.. now top voter only available....
Thanks for this important message.Top veters contest is active now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
boddunan is my favorite knowledge sharing website
where does the winner of the poll voter get declared?
The winner list declared in the award link section which is available at left side of this site....

http://www.boddunan.com/awards.html
I am facing some unusual problem in this site. I was awarded "Top voter of the Day" on 24th of August,2011.It was shown in both - Awards section as well as in My Earnings section.But today I discover It is not listed in both the areas.Besides,that Rs 25 is not credited to my account.Today again I am awarded "Top voter of the Day"(26th August).
Can you please tell what i have to do?already I sent a message in Contact Us section..
I am facing some unusual problem in this site. I was awarded "Top voter of the Day" on 24th of August,2011.It was shown in both - Awards section as well as in My Earnings section.But today I discover It is not listed in both the areas.Besides,that Rs 25 is not credited to my account.Today again I am awarded "Top voter of the Day"(26th August).
Can you please tell what i have to do?already I sent a message in Contact Us section..

Hi Aesha, You better contact Maverick via PM with your problem.. He will take care of this issue...
I have also seen this in my case.Top voter award of 25/08/2011 was credited in my name which was seen in award section decleared o 26/08.But not credited in my a/c,also vanished in award sec. now.I send a pm to Mervick also.Please discuss.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks. Today my name is listed again for the "Top Voter" Award on 24th August though it is not credited in my account.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.