Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WEll, I am sure they will found some way to keep having safe ATM process.. may be they will upgrade to latest OS.

But which OS, my friend? They use Windows XP, isn't it? And if they are to upgrade it, it will be another OS completely as XP won't have a newer version now.

India is well known for software developing and other iT related jobs. I feel they would come up with an alternative OS
WEll, I am sure they will found some way to keep having safe ATM process.. may be they will upgrade to latest OS.

But which OS, my friend? They use Windows XP, isn't it? And if they are to upgrade it, it will be another OS completely as XP won't have a newer version now.

It can be anyone.. If they just want to go with Microsoft then they already have two choice windows 7 and 8... So they have to decide it. I don't think there will be any problem related to it. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
As far as I know, Microsoft will be stopping support for their famous Windows XP OS that has been around for almost 12 years now. I had also written an article about the same on my site. I referred to 3-4 articles to write that. But never did I read about ATMs. What's the funda?

Most of the bank ATMs run on Windows XP systems so there will be problem once Microsoft stops supporting the system. The ATMs may become vulnerable to attacks and hackings !

Oh, is that so? I never gave attention to it. That's new information to me. I don't think there will be immediate threat as people will first try to find the loopholes. It is not as if the support stopped on 8th and all ATMs were attacked on the 9th :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Obviously that is not the case! :woohoo: But people have a tendency to read things only halfway and start a panic situation without really understanding the issue. Point in case, same questions still being asked in spite of my clarification in my earlier post in this thread! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It can be anyone.. If they just want to go with Microsoft then they already have two choice windows 7 and 8... So they have to decide it. I don't think there will be any problem related to it. :whistle:

I guess, Windows 8 will be a good option rather than 7. There are many versions of the OS as well. So, it will be eaiser to select or to zero in on something like that.

I guess, Windows 8 will be a good option rather than 7. There are many versions of the OS as well. So, it will be eaiser to select or to zero in on something like that.

Yes 8 is the more better option security wise as it is the latest one.. yes there are many other options too but I think windows option will be better for better service.

oh no. i am a student. i want to open a bank account with atm card. but now, what can i do? Will this issue come to an end?
oh no. i am a student. i want to open a bank account with atm card. but now, what can i do? Will this issue come to an end?

This is a problem for the people as well as to the Banks. You have to wait until Banks come up a solution.

Yes 8 is the more better option security wise as it is the latest one.. yes there are many other options too but I think windows option will be better for better service.

As it is the latest OS version still, it will take time for the hackers to break open into the system. So, I thought 8 could be a good option.

As it is the latest OS version still, it will take time for the hackers to break open into the system. So, I thought 8 could be a good option.

Yup.. Windows 8 is surely better security wise in compare of windows 7 and older version of windows. So yes latest one can be better.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yup.. Windows 8 is surely better security wise in compare of windows 7 and older version of windows. So yes latest one can be better.

We came to this conclusion about Windows 8 being better and so preferrable. But will anyone listen to us.... :angry: :angry: Actually just :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.