Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am always waiting for Sundays and weekends and holidays ...I get to relax, sleep and probably do nothing at times. But I enjoy holidays.Like today we had planned to go out and have lunch but since it was a very hot and sultry day we ended up ordering pizza for lunch and went for a drive to the beach and seeing the swelling crowds there , turned and came back ...It does not matter that nothing went as planned, what matters was that I am happy at the end of the day and ready to face the week ahead !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

All working people, who work 6 days a week, eagerly wait for the seventh day to come, to relax. No official work, no tension, we are free. The only thing is that we may have to attend some marriage functions that are normally held on Sundays....... Everyone needs a rest day after continuous work.  Bible says, God created the entire world in 6 days and took rest on the seventh day.

usha manohar wrote:

I am always waiting for Sundays and weekends and holidays ...I get to relax, sleep and probably do nothing at times. But I enjoy holidays.Like today we had planned to go out and have lunch but since it was a very hot and sultry day we ended up ordering pizza for lunch and went for a drive to the beach and seeing the swelling crowds there , turned and came back ...It does not matter that nothing went as planned, what matters was that I am happy at the end of the day and ready to face the week ahead !

That's the way it should be. Either doing nothing and relaxing and simply lying around or doing just what you want to. End of day, we should feel happy and charged for the week ahead.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For many emergency services and production units Sundays are working Days. One need not not wait for holidays and Sundays if one sticks to Time Management. One who is good at Time Management everyday is a holiday.For me everyday is a holiday. I find whale of a time for everything that's essential for make the life cheerful.

That's right in few places they keep Sundays as working day and give off in a week's day but that's not a problem as in that case people manage themselves according to that.

Nothing is a problem for those who keep an eye on the most precious aspect the "Time. ". If money is lost it can be earned back. But not the lost Time.

rambabu wrote:

Its all about effective Time Management. My Time Management is so good that I need not wait for a Sunday. Yesterday itself I left for a pleasure trip along with my family to a nearby town, where I could do my outing as well as social visit and my shopping. The reason is I'm an early riser and do my yoga, web jobs including writing articles and so many other things. If there is a commitment nothing is impossible.

It is wonderful to hear those words Nothing is impossible. Not many have this kind of will and enthusiasm to do everything they want and with passion.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Whatever I do, I put my whole heart and soul in my work. Being a graphic artist, children flock around me to draw a greeting card for their young friends. Seeing me drawing a card as if it's a job worth thousand bucks, my wife ridicules me and says, Why don't you scribble a few lines and send the child away? I never pay heed to her and my serious job of drawing the greeting card resumes.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

That's the way it should be. Either doing nothing and relaxing and simply lying around or doing just what you want to. End of day, we should feel happy and charged for the week ahead.

That's true Kalyani !  When I am alone I end up reading a whole book on Sundays lol... By the way the smileys have been  gone for a long time from here, wonder when Maverick is going to put them back, when done within limits they really livened up the posts ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Nothing is a problem for those who keep an eye on the most precious aspect the "Time. ". If money is lost it can be earned back. But not the lost Time.

That should be spirit. Time is precious than anything once lost can not be gained again.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.