Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No comments please  whatever I said was clearly understood by the other members. I don't have anything to add further.

No problem.. Keep it up.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:

Sir I am really not understanding you. I just want to understand the same thing. Look like you are not understanding me. 

For full time employees Sundays are like heaven.. And still you are saying that you are doing time management so preciously that every days are like Sunday for you!!! 

Anand everyone manages time according to his own time availability. You work  6 days a week so you have your own spare days. Some of us are free 24x7

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Suni... That's what I was saying. It all depends on timing. But still Rambabu was saying that with proper time management anything is possible. So I was just trying to learn that magic. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
suni51 wrote:
AKP wrote:

Sir I am really not understanding you. I just want to understand the same thing. Look like you are not understanding me. 

For full time employees Sundays are like heaven.. And still you are saying that you are doing time management so preciously that every days are like Sunday for you!!! 

Anand everyone manages time according to his own time availability. You work  6 days a week so you have your own spare days. Some of us are free 24x7

Hope you understood Sunil's response.

rambabu wrote:

Sorry, you did not understand my response, when everyday is a holiday, what's the necessity of a separate Sunday . I get time due to my timemanagement so much time all the days in a week, what's the necessity for a Sundy for me?

Sir every day is a holiday for people who don't have a regular office timings. I can feel you work from home and it's easy to manage time when one works from home.

Yes, my company has given me the option either to work from home or sit in their office. I preferred home I have all the equipment for painting and drawing in my home which the company doesn't have. But this is not the reason for my being having lot of time. Had I been working in an office,like I worked as a PRO in Vizag steel plant, a steel major, I would have not waited for shopping exclusively forshopping. The habit if managing time is there ever since I remember.

AKP wrote:

Suni... That's what I was saying. It all depends on timing. But still Rambabu was saying that with proper time management anything is possible. So I was just trying to learn that magic. lol

You were repeatedly saying you didn't understand and dragging the thread for no reason. The magic cannot be mastered by all.

rambabu wrote:

Yes, my company has given me the option either to work from home or sit in their office. I preferred home I have all the equipment for painting and drawing in my home which the company doesn't have. But this is not the reason for my being having lot of time. Had I been working in an office,like I worked as a PRO in Vizag steel plant, a steel major, I would have not waited for shopping exclusively forshopping. The habit if managing time is there ever since I remember.

Sir these days private companies don't allow you to leave office at 5:30 pm (in 8 hours) they alot you so much of work that you yourself may not wish to leave so early from the office. Imagine I reach office at 9 am and reach home at 8:30-9 pm so how I manage time I don't understand. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Sir these days private companies don't allow you to leave office at 5:30 pm (in 8 hours) they alot you so much of work that you yourself may not wish to leave so early from the office. Imagine I reach office at 9 am and reach home at 8:30-9 pm so how I manage time I don't understand. 

My company needs me and earned for them heavy amounts. So they simply allow me to work as I wish.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.