Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, my company has given me the option either to work from home or sit in their office. I preferred home I have all the equipment for painting and drawing in my home which the company doesn't have. But this is not the reason for my being having lot of time. Had I been working in an office,like I worked as a PRO in Vizag steel plant, a steel major, I would have not waited for shopping exclusively forshopping. The habit if managing time is there ever since I remember.

Sir these days private companies don't allow you to leave office at 5:30 pm (in 8 hours) they alot you so much of work that you yourself may not wish to leave so early from the office. Imagine I reach office at 9 am and reach home at 8:30-9 pm so how I manage time I don't understand. 

My company needs me and earned for them heavy amounts. So they simply allow me to work as I wish.

Oh do you think our company don't need us? Your comment does not correlate.  They pay us because they need us.

You know SJ, there are two schools of thought on this subject- one says and believe you are a good worker if you work late (even if you do nothing in normal working time) (Birla School)

The other one says if you are not able to finish your work within stipulated time you're worthless. (Tata School)

Fortunately I belong to Tata school, a strict 9 to 6 worker. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

You know SJ, there are two schools of thought on this subject- one says and believe you are a good worker if you work late (even if you do nothing in normal working time) (Birla School)

The other one says if you are not able to finish your work within stipulated time you're worthless. (Tata School)

Fortunately I belong to Tata school, a strict 9 to 6 worker. 

And unfortunately belong to none of them. As we work whole day don't sit idle. Had I been then I would have been here. Hehehe

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes, my company has given me the option either to work from home or sit in their office. I preferred home I have all the equipment for painting and drawing in my home which the company doesn't have. But this is not the reason for my being having lot of time. Had I been working in an office,like I worked as a PRO in Vizag steel plant, a steel major, I would have not waited for shopping exclusively forshopping. The habit if managing time is there ever since I remember.

Sir these days private companies don't allow you to leave office at 5:30 pm (in 8 hours) they alot you so much of work that you yourself may not wish to leave so early from the office. Imagine I reach office at 9 am and reach home at 8:30-9 pm so how I manage time I don't understand. 

My company needs me and earned for them heavy amounts. So they simply allow me to work as I wish.

Oh do you think our company don't need us? Your comment does not correlate.  They pay us because they need us.

On the contrary, it's you who failed to correlate  my comment.

@Rambabu no it's just me who wrote this. Though many may be thinking this. Hehehe

I know. It's obvious that you didn't read the all the threads in the entire discussion. Had you read, you wouldn't have said, " my views are not correlated," even after reading my views, saying that my  my views are not correlated, it says you are beating around the bush, making the discussion dull and lackluster . Express if you have anything new of your own.

SJ... Looklike we are having almost same atmosphere at our offices.  So let's wait for our best day.. next sunday.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.