Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I used to use every section but now I am not that active. I have too little posting in any section. Although my favorite is article writing but have not posted any in this month. May be I am too busy in other online activities. But writing is my favorite.

Same here. I too like writing article but haven't submitted anything new for a long time as I am busy elsewhere. And I doubt if I will be able to submit anything new for the next few months. Anyway, apart from writing articles, I also enjoy reading articles and going through the forum. But I am little lazy in posting replies in the forum.
Still now, am not interested in polls. I have participated only once, for which I never won, lost 2 hours too. So, never wasted my time there later

I too am not interested in the poll section and have not bothered to view that section even once.
I used to use every section but now I am not that active. I have too little posting in any section. Although my favorite is article writing but have not posted any in this month. May be I am too busy in other online activities. But writing is my favorite.

Same here. I too like writing article but haven't submitted anything new for a long time as I am busy elsewhere. And I doubt if I will be able to submit anything new for the next few months. Anyway, apart from writing articles, I also enjoy reading articles and going through the forum. But I am little lazy in posting replies in the forum.

But i like your replies Jabeen.
Why can't you post at least 1 reply in every thread. :evil: :whistle:
It's not just a fun.....but a learning tool to you. You see it very seriously. I feel so. :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: jabeen
Still now, am not interested in polls. I have participated only once, for which I never won, lost 2 hours too. So, never wasted my time there later

I too am not interested in the poll section and have not bothered to view that section even once.

Option is available and now choice is yours.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My all time favorite is poll section. My most of the earning is from poll section.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Forums, forums and only forums!!!!!
Nothing else.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My all time favorite is poll section. My most of the earning is from poll section.

Ya, polls are also great. But, I think not many people are active on polls as in forums.
I like forum and article section . First of all I love this site.

Ya, absolutely, this site is a collection of so many great features. Great site.

Yes, if someone votes even one vote more than us then our chance of winning is gone. But anyway, it's a great way of knowing what is in the minds of the people.
You know what? I won top voter of the day recently with only 2 votes. Isn't that amazing???
Forums, forums and only forums!!!!!
Nothing else.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Godson...am addicted to forums. that's the reason why I can't leave the site, though I earn only a little

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.