Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still now, am not interested in polls. I have participated only once, for which I never won, lost 2 hours too. So, never wasted my time there later

Yes, if someone votes even one vote more than us then our chance of winning is gone. But anyway, it's a great way of knowing what is in the minds of the people.
You know what? I won top voter of the day recently with only 2 votes. Isn't that amazing???

i tried only once....bad luck!! :( :( :( :(
Lost 2 hours too...
So, i decided never to participate in polls :S :S :S

Meera sandhu
I don't write articles I just participate in the forums here on Boddunan as I like to interact with people. :)
I don't write articles I just participate in the forums here on Boddunan as I like to interact with people. :)

it took 3 months for me to earn my 4th cheque, through forum discussion.
So write some articles yaar to get your second cheque soon

Meera sandhu

I don't like writing articles these days.I prefer just to participate in forum section. :)

I don't like writing articles these days.I prefer just to participate in forum section. :)

It's great ..if money is not the primary aim :) :) :) :) ...like me

Meera sandhu
I used to use every section but now I am not that active. I have too little posting in any section. Although my favorite is article writing but have not posted any in this month. May be I am too busy in other online activities. But writing is my favorite.

Same here. I too like writing article but haven't submitted anything new for a long time as I am busy elsewhere. And I doubt if I will be able to submit anything new for the next few months. Anyway, apart from writing articles, I also enjoy reading articles and going through the forum. But I am little lazy in posting replies in the forum.

See I have posted 80+ articles starting from March this year but I am a little disappointed lately otherwise I am still writing my quota of 10 per day although not as long as here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like 'Karma' and 'Thank You' options too. But I really miss a like/dislike button.

Meera sandhu
I like my earnings button, thank you and karma button

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

polls , forums

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
So here most of the people love forums, really amazing answer. I think forums gives alot of relaxation to the people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.