Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't write articles I just participate in the forums here on Boddunan as I like to interact with people. :)

it took 3 months for me to earn my 4th cheque, through forum discussion.
So write some articles yaar to get your second cheque soon

I don't like writing articles these days.I prefer just to participate in forum section. :)

It's great ..if money is not the primary aim :) :) :) :) ...like me

No I don't have a primary aim to earn money.Its just an additional thing which we get for fun we have on the social sites. :)
I don't write articles I just participate in the forums here on Boddunan as I like to interact with people. :)

I don't like writing articles these days.I prefer just to participate in forum section. :)

No I don't have a primary aim to earn money.Its just an additional thing which we get for fun we have on the social sites. :)

No I think the money is not the aim of most of us but then I think how many members would be on money making sites having fun once they stopped paying???

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I think the money is not the aim of most of us but then I think how many members would be on money making sites having fun once they stopped paying???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If ever boddunan stops paying then, it too won't be fun any longer!!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's true their would be lesser members if they stop paying us but still I don't have primary aim to earn from here. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.