Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@Rambabu I am not envious but upset temporarily and I know things will get better itself with the time. I agree with kalyani said ''change is permanent''.

I do not agree with 'change is permanent'. Had the change been permanent no one would have put their efforts to make it right. In fact change is one thing very much changeable. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

''Change is permanent'' here I mean nothing is permanent nothing can remain as it was.  Things get changed with the time. So is the human relationships and emotions.

So it means, don't resist change. Take the life as it comes. If you resist you will be left back.

rambabu wrote:

So it means, don't resist change. Take the life as it comes. If you resist you will be left back.

For me it means take the changes as per your own requirements. In other words 'take the bull by horn and resist it if it's not doing your own way', never give up. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

P.S. It happens not only to you, but everyone else. I too have lost many such friends in all these years and so may have others in the forum. To cheer you up, me and a bunch of my close friends in college recently got together after 20 long years and we felt the same connection. We are now enjoying our friendship now even more than we did back then!

Very true Kalyani ! In my own case Facebook has really helped me find a few of my old friends who I had completely lost touch with...We have all changed but the old bond keeps us together and we also do not take each other for granted now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I have such experience in my long govt. career. Transfer is a routine matter in career.  In every farewell, the orators express mixed feelings of happiness and sorrow- happiness as the departing colleague may be getting choice posting or promotion and sorrow because parting is always sad. I personally served at many places. 

In life also, we meet many people good or bad but don';t live together or at some place for ever. This reminds me of an old song- Jeevan ke safar men milate hain raahi bichhhad jaane ko- de jaate hain yaden tanhai me tadpane ko. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

For me it means take the changes as per your own requirements. In other words 'take the bull by horn and resist it if it's not doing your own way', never give up. 

Bravo!!! Giving up means, you were taken by the life. But brave people like you , make the life dance to their tunes. Kudos.

True friendships can withstand physical separation as they are mentally united.Technology now keeps one connected 24x7.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I have such experience in my long govt. career. Transfer is a routine matter in career.  In every farewell, the orators express mixed feelings of happiness and sorrow- happiness as the departing colleague may be getting choice posting or promotion and sorrow because parting is always sad. I personally served at many places. 

In life also, we meet many people good or bad but don';t live together or at some place for ever. This reminds me of an old song- Jeevan ke safar men milate hain raahi bichhhad jaane ko- de jaate hain yaden tanhai me tadpane ko. 

I thank you for two reasons. With one song, you have given the vivid picture depicting MILNA and BICHADNA. 

secondly Aap Ek Mathur Geet yaad Diladiye Hain.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@Rambabu I am not envious but upset temporarily and I know things will get better itself with the time. I agree with kalyani said ''change is permanent''.

I do not agree with 'change is permanent'. Had the change been permanent no one would have put their efforts to make it right. In fact change is one thing very much changeable. 

No doubt people resist for changes and put their efforts to make things like they want to be but there are still few changes for which we can't do anything but to accept them as it is and try to adapt ourselves with them. And I am not different as I know I can't resist it so I have to accept it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.