Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

@Rambabu I am not envious but upset temporarily and I know things will get better itself with the time. I agree with kalyani said ''change is permanent''.

I do not agree with 'change is permanent'. Had the change been permanent no one would have put their efforts to make it right. In fact change is one thing very much changeable. 

No doubt people resist for changes and put their efforts to make things like they want to be but there are still few changes for which we can't do anything but to accept them as it is and try to adapt ourselves with them. And I am not different as I know I can't resist it so I have to accept it.

Do whatever you like, acceptance or resistance, but there shouldn't be regrets, because, you accepted it. Life should go on.

I find it amusing when people say someone has not changed at all...of course they say it as a compliment, but looking at it from a different angle - how boring would that be if the person does the same thing day after day...Unless we have something new to look forward life would be uninteresting..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. Change is needed especially to drive off monotony. I do change in painting genres . Some days I paint with pencils. When I get bored with pencils, I switch over to water colors. The point is change is essential in all spheres of life.

Imagine what would have have happened if season doesn't change . Change I think is good for us. No doubt it makes us uncomfortable when the changes are unfavorable.

One need not imagine about the effects of change prevalent in every aspect of our lives. Because they are obvious. Even if you don't change your food habits, you get bored. Eating same kind of food day after day also leads to boredom. Change is inevitable.

Absolutely change is inevitable. One can't live if he or she doesn't get some change in his or her life. Life in that case will become boring.

Some of the changes, I ensure to implement in my life are, a change of my route during my morning walk. I avoid walking in the same route everyday. Similarly, I change my mode of painting often. I try different modes like painting with thumb. On lonely roads I walk in reverse way. These changes refresh me and fill me with new energy.

Yes these small changes spice up life. Just for a change me too going to Rishikesh this Saturday as I have bored of life in last few months. Hope I will be refreshed through this tour.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

P.S. It happens not only to you, but everyone else. I too have lost many such friends in all these years and so may have others in the forum. To cheer you up, me and a bunch of my close friends in college recently got together after 20 long years and we felt the same connection. We are now enjoying our friendship now even more than we did back then!

Very true Kalyani ! In my own case Facebook has really helped me find a few of my old friends who I had completely lost touch with...We have all changed but the old bond keeps us together and we also do not take each other for granted now !

Yes Usha. Facebook has helped many of my old friends also to reconnect so has whatsapp. We have all grown and matured now and life has provided quite a different perspective of looking at things that helped us treat each other with more respect and consideration.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Switch over to such a task,about which you do not know anything. This opens up challenges. Facing a challenge itself opens the gates for innovations. This will in turn makes you busy. This works well as I tried earlier and makes me see a purpose for life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.