Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chittoor district is the border of Tamiul Nadu. In Chittoor there are many Telugu people who can talk in Tamil.Similarly there are Tamiulians who can talk in Telugu. I came to know from these. Tamilians how Tamilians are so  so superstitious.

It just goes to show how narrow minded you are ..

Please add anything that is contributory to the discussion rather than imaginary conclusions..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@anil, no doubt it is ones belief that makes us do certain things but what are these beliefs based on ? Is my question..

Base of these are our culture, tradition and sacraments. Tell me any religion, cast or group 

which have not all these.

I already mentioned that iny post that superstitious beliefs are found all over the world regardless of religion. But personally speaking , is it not natural to be curious and try to look for some explanation behind any belief.. at least with regard to certain beliefs I am sure there is valid reason ..

Yes it is right for every beliefs there is some reason. I am giving one example. doctors not prefer marriage between girls and boys who have same blood group. In Astrology it is called Nadi Dosa. If boy and girls born in one nakshtra marriage is not prefer. In both case, same blood group and same Nakshtra, there is chance of health problems.

rambabu wrote:

Chittoor district is the border of Tamiul Nadu. In Chittoor there are many Telugu people who can talk in Tamil.Similarly there are Tamiulians who can talk in Telugu. I came to know from these. Tamilians how Tamilians are so  so superstitious.

It is normal thing. People leaving on border of two adjoining states, they have many common things like language, tradition and culture. Sirohi district of Rajasthan is on border of Gujrat. People of of sirohi district are alike Gujrati.

Yes. I know about Nadi Dosha.Yes if the boy and the girl have same blood group marriges are forbidden

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@anil, no doubt it is ones belief that makes us do certain things but what are these beliefs based on ? Is my question..

Base of these are our culture, tradition and sacraments. Tell me any religion, cast or group 

I already mentioned that iny post that superstitious beliefs are found all over the world regardless of religion. But personally speaking , is it not natural to be curious and try to look for some explanation behind any belief.. at least with regard to certain beliefs I am sure there is valid reason ..

Yes it is right for every beliefs there is some reason. I am giving one example. doctors not prefer marriage between girls and boys who have same blood group. In Astrology it is called Nadi Dosa. If boy and girls born in one nakshtra marriage is not prefer. In both case, same blood group and same Nakshtra, there is chance of health problems.

When there is a valid reason for any custom it does not become superstition since it has been proven !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

When there is a valid reason for any custom it does not become superstition since it has been proven !

You and me believe in it that is proved, but people who are against every thing of Hindus are not believed in it. For them it is suprerstition.

rightly said. Those who are are against Hindus or Hinduism will dismiss as mere superstition

Instead of parroting others posts simply to get points, have the courtesy to use the like button which is why it is there..

I propose RAMBABU should withdraw for a week and let us see how things go. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.