The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually 12-12-12 is a favorite of Lord Siva. On this day alot of poojas to him were performed in temples. Especially with 1Lakhs bells leaves

The concept of Lord Shiva is older than the christian calendar. Hence, any date in this calendar cannot be his favorite.

I was expecting some news on Pune dooms day in newspapers. But nothing comes. Are you happy guys? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It went normal as a busy day for me and nothing usual happen so I am safe. Not joining the gang of bhoots that Sandhya is preparing.. :laugh: :)

:angry: :angry: :angry:
when I prepare the list of members for Boddunan Bhoots on Dec21st, I won't include you :evil: :evil:
Katti B) B) B)

Hahaha :woohoo: I am already a Bhoot Old bhoot of boddunan, so you needn't have to include me.. :P ;)

I have read that bhoots don't need invitation, they can just float through the walls!!! :)

What fun that must be ! :cheer: Honestly it is idyllic when you think of it, no worries ( only worrying others) of any kind...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually 12-12-12 is a favorite of Lord Siva. On this day alot of poojas to him were performed in temples. Especially with 1Lakhs bells leaves

The concept of Lord Shiva is older than the christian calendar. Hence, any date in this calendar cannot be his favorite.

I was expecting some news on Pune dooms day in newspapers. But nothing comes. Are you happy guys? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Yes we are Robert! Very happy and alive!!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It went normal as a busy day for me and nothing usual happen so I am safe. Not joining the gang of bhoots that Sandhya is preparing.. :laugh: :)

when I prepare the list of members for Boddunan Bhoots on Dec21st, I won't include you :evil: :evil:
Katti B) B) B)

Hahaha :woohoo: I am already a Bhoot Old bhoot of boddunan, so you needn't have to include me.. :P ;)

I have read that bhoots don't need invitation, they can just float through the walls!!! :)

What fun that must be ! :cheer: Honestly it is idyllic when you think of it, no worries ( only worrying others) of any kind...

Definitely fun it would be! You can anywhere you want and do whatever you want! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Katti B) B) B)

Definitely fun it would be! You can anywhere you want and do whatever you want! :laugh: :laugh:

Too much of "Talaash' going on here! hmmph!

Swetha Shenoy
Hey friends!I wish you all have enjoyed this day with lots of fun. I also did.
So we all enjoyed dooms day on 12-12-12. I am glad we are still alive and kicking. This thread is closed now, thanks all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.