The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I got up late, i had an all fruits breakfast, i called Sandhya at 10.30am, i called Kalyani at 12:12 noon, i had a very simple lunch and my favorite curd, i quarelled with my fiance......what more can i ask for 12/12/12?

all are interested in gossips...
why did you quarelled with your fiancee? ;)

I agree! I agree! So what was the quarrel about?/ :evil: :laugh:

The thing is, he shows all his anger on me and not on anyone else because i calmly listen. i quarrelled with him because i dint want to hear his frustuation!

It was related to his bike ktm duke 200. we purchased this bike on 20th feb 2012 but the dealers didnt give registration number still (how bad)

so he called me and shouted at me saying that he is very frustuated. so i called the ktm dealers and bajaj dealers and lodged a complaint

so now he scolding me again as he is getting many calls :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I got up late, i had an all fruits breakfast, i called Sandhya at 10.30am, i called Kalyani at 12:12 noon, i had a very simple lunch and my favorite curd, i quarelled with my fiance......what more can i ask for 12/12/12?

all are interested in gossips...
why did you quarelled with your fiancee? ;)

I agree! I agree! So what was the quarrel about?/ :evil: :laugh:

The thing is, he shows all his anger on me and not on anyone else because i calmly listen. i quarrelled with him because i dint want to hear his frustuation!

It was related to his bike ktm duke 200. we purchased this bike on 20th feb 2012 but the dealers didnt give registration number still (how bad)

so he called me and shouted at me saying that he is very frustuated. so i called the ktm dealers and bajaj dealers and lodged a complaint

so now he scolding me again as he is getting many calls :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

thank you for your detailed report :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
It went normal as a busy day for me and nothing usual happen so I am safe. Not joining the gang of bhoots that Sandhya is preparing.. :laugh: :)

Yes, the day came and went! Now we should wait until 21st and see what happens!! :laugh:

That day too will come and go like any other day for sure and the doomsday predictors can start looking for another date in the future ... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Actually 12-12-12 is a favorite of Lord Siva. On this day alot of poojas to him were performed in temples. Especially with 1Lakhs bells leaves

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think it is just the same numbers, instead let us celebrate dooms day on 21-12-12 if we survive

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Happy doomsday everyday.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It went normal as a busy day for me and nothing usual happen so I am safe. Not joining the gang of bhoots that Sandhya is preparing.. :laugh: :)

:angry: :angry: :angry:
when I prepare the list of members for Boddunan Bhoots on Dec21st, I won't include you :evil: :evil:
Katti B) B) B)

Hahaha :woohoo: I am already a Bhoot Old bhoot of boddunan, so you needn't have to include me.. :P ;)

Yes, the day came and went! Now we should wait until 21st and see what happens!! :laugh:

That day too will come and go like any other day for sure and the doomsday predictors can start looking for another date in the future ... :cheer:

Yes that's is true we keep on discussing about it later that nothing happened.

:angry: :angry: :angry:
when I prepare the list of members for Boddunan Bhoots on Dec21st, I won't include you :evil: :evil:
Katti B) B) B)

Hahaha :woohoo: I am already a Bhoot Old bhoot of boddunan, so you needn't have to include me.. :P ;)

I have read that bhoots don't need invitation, they can just float through the walls!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually 12-12-12 is a favorite of Lord Siva. On this day alot of poojas to him were performed in temples. Especially with 1Lakhs bells leaves

The concept of Lord Shiva is older than the christian calendar. Hence, any date in this calendar cannot be his favorite.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.