Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very good information you had supplied here.It is very painful to have this much Indian cities so highly polluted.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Another source of great pollution is the rampant use of flexis these days.These also use highly toxic chemicals which are present in the coloring matter.
pollution causing agents are everywhere ... the modern life has become nothing with modern man made things which including many toxic materials...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thank you kalyani,Chinmoy for giving more information..
this topic has a good importance in discussing... applause for starting this thread.... good one.. . .. ..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I hope discussion of this vital topic would lead to greater awareness which is so much necessary for mass action against this evil.
Yes chinmoy you are right..I will try my best to put this as weblink in another site so that more people can get the information...If anyone of you can share do share this discussion link. :)
biggest problem is that even the educated lot is least bothered about keeping the surroundings clean,wht to expect from others
There lies the whole problem.Here we can hardly distinguish the educated from the uneducated ones!!
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]biggest problem is that even the educated lot is least bothered about keeping the surroundings clean,wht to expect from others[/quote]

For that may be western system should be follwed in India such as fine for spliting on roads,throwing garbage on roads instead of garbage bins etc..This should be strictly followed to control the problem atleast to some exitent. however no rule is followed completely in india.. :) We are there to break rules.. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.