The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is good to know about revenue sharing scheme. I will appreciate if the requirements are highlighted (point wise) for quick references. Eg: 1. 2000 points a month. 2. Minimum 20 days log in a month. 3. Minimum 10 points a day for 20 days, etc.

Anyway,the requirements are clear.
This is a very good program, am not sure if ill be eligible for it, as i became a member in it only on 9th of this month??
a good way to earn pocket money through boddunan.......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think really nice, because sharing revenues with the members will make it more worth working on this site, because there is much competition there with sites where member's involvement is important to get advertising revenue.T :) he site, the members and the advertisers get the benefit of programs like this.
revenue sharing of the month august is not announced can i know when u will anounce the the revenue sharing of the month august ?
Pradeep... I think you should have gone through the forum threads and post this here....

Have a look here....
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/3-contests-a-rewards/73183-boddunan-revenue-sharing-program-august-2010-results.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I hope the link will be soon provided on home page as previous months entries...
It was announced some days back! Just go through the link provided by Deepti.
HI, the revenue sharing is good but lets not forgot our main purpose sharing information,by talking with each other if additionally we are paid that is good for all.I want to know members here but unfortunately not getting enough time to come here..after my two old forums..but for sure I will be in quickly.
Welcome back, Anjali. We would be eagerly waiting for your valuable contribution. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.