Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats to all winners .. and to my peer members .. we have to be patient because maverick already said that they are busy with the vacation trip...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thank you..... Maverick :) :)
Please, update it also in Awards(winners list)..
& my Account.... ;) ;)

Its an award in itself to win creative poll(er) of the week for 4 times continuously, :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks to all...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Hello Mr.Maverick

Please see my previous reply to this topic in the first page. I waiting for your reply.
sathish wrote:
[quote]Hello Mr.Maverick

Please see my previous reply to this topic in the first page. I waiting for your reply.[/quote]

I replied to your PM. Please check your PM box.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congrats for all winners of the contests for last week of November

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
For choosing the Creative Poll of the week, will the poll Question alone be considered or the Description area also play an important role?

When i try to write the poll in full, people often say that the poll is too long. So, i simply give an heading / intro in the question and explain the poll in Description. Will that be checked ?
Poll title has 1st priority. it the entire meaning cannot be conveyed in one sentence you can go for description. We do see description as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Happy to change the result of creative poll.Else it would have a black mark to this site.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Forum Supporter of the week 7th Dec - 13 Dec
Harish Jharia - For his wonderful commitment towards quality of boddunan.

As I was on vacation on first week of December, I could not track all posts made on forums and hence could not decide the forum support for that week. Sorry guys, please excuse me.

Creative Poll of the Week:
30th Nov to 6th Dec - Abid Areacde
Poll: You are caught with boy/girl by your parents in a park.What will be your response?

7th Dec to 13 Dec - Amit
Poll: What could be the NEXT BIG problem after forming a new state Telangana

Group Discussion Contest - 3rd Dec - 13 Dec 09
Winner: Jobin

Below members will get 50 points as bonus for the participation:
Siddharth Shankar Kanungo
Anusha.M
Abid Areacode
Jobin
KUMAR
Amit Warkari
God's Favt. Child
Lohit seth
kapil
Ramalingam
Sridhar Kesireddy

Special prize for the best conclusion/wind up/final thoughts given by Siddharth Shankar Kanungo. He will receive 250 points.

Congratulations to all the winners and all the best to all.

Thanks,,
& congrats for all winners.. :) :)

I just remembered something from the creative poll--
http://www.boddunan.com/my-account/my-polls/viewpoll/polls/3170-what-would-you-do-if-you-get-caught-by-yorr-girl-friends-parent-while-roaming-together.html

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.