Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Looking at the Prize(Special prize) given by you...
I am too expecting something :huh: :huh:
If you want me to tell, then I can tell you, but ask me WHY??(If you can afford) :blink: :) :blink:

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Amit, you are most welcome to let me know what you are expecting.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok... Here we go..
I think till now we had 7-8 Gds (before this month's)..
And the one which received highest reply was 42 (where some Gds also went to 2 weeks long)..
This time we saw sudden boost where it went to 162 replies(approx 4 times the highest).

So I think as the title was given by me.... :ohmy:
I think you get it..

Further....
I am happy that Harish Jharia won the forum supporter of the week..
But I too was expecting the same, for, I have started few threads which were active(and also liked by masses) till last few days..
But you said, [quote]As I was on vacation on first week of December, I could not track all posts made on forums and hence could not decide the forum support for that week. Sorry guys, please excuse me.[/quote] :unsure:

THATS ALL

Oh, one more thing... isn't there any award for winning 5 out of 7 creative polls ;) ;)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Oops.. I have missed the GD title request. Sorry for that. In fact it helped us in discussing a very unique and exiting GD. Once again thanks for that. Regarding the SOMETHING, it is a small surprise to you. Please check your account.

I can't help in forum supporter case as it is difficult for me to track so many threads posted. :(

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Marvick...

For other guys to know, This is what I received..
[quote]Adhoc Awards Group Discussion Topic Suggestion 50.00 2009-12-19 08:50:51[/quote] :woohoo:

Thank you one more time..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
My hertiest congratulations to all the winners and all the very best wishess for all the members!
CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners :)
These contest and rewards are real inspiration..This is something which help people to participate in boddunan more and more.i will surely try my best next time.
My heartiest congratulations to all the winners and all the best for others ( including me ) to win in future

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Congrats to all winners I think now we are getting some new member so active due to these GD and forum participation
Congratulations to all winners.The exciting GD result was the most expected result and congrats to Jobin for being winner.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.