Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Maverick will u tell me pls on which day we will get credit our 50 points of avards
Hello Maverick,

Thanks to Boddunan and to all the members who supported my mission for selecting me for the Forum support award.

I offer my congratulations for the other members who have won along with me.

Thanks indeed

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Hello Maverick will u tell me pls on which day we will get credit our 50 points of avards[/quote]

They are already credited.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Happy to get the award again..
Thanks to boddunan..

My one suggestion is that when declaring top voter and top commenter, it will be better if no.of votes/comments are also shown.This will encourage other members.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hello Maverick my some articles got rejected due to little format mistake and i have corrected all and also send the links of my article to boddunan supourt but i did't get any reply for the approval. 5 or 6 days have been passed.
Hello Maverick sir
According to the cash credits of my articles my account balance of this month must be 608 rs but it is showing 588 rs.
Today i got a article's cash credits rs 20 and then i again edited it and get 25 rs for that. now my account balance showing 20 rs less. will you check see it.
Better send this kind of issues on email or PM me instead of posting here. I got your PM and corrected it as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi All,

Here is the list of winners for the week ended 20th Dec.

Forum supporter of the Week:
Soubhagya Das: For his initiative in taking self interest topics that will educate other members with the knowledge the member has.

Creative Poll of the Week:
Its Amit again with the below poll.
Which of the following thing you like to watch & enjoy the most?

Guys please think out of the box. How many years will you create same age old questions like do you have camera and so on. I do see good polls but most of them are of same kind of questions.

Please note that description shall be used to add some extra information but the title shall convey entire meaning. Otherwise, even if the poll is good, it will not be considered. I see many people giving one or two irrelevant words in title and gave actual question in description which is not correct.

I hope this would change in the next week, otherwise we have to take measures like lifting points on creating polls etc. Please share your views.

Congrats to Mr. Das, Your Ideas are really great keep up with it.. :)
&
Thank you Maverick & all for liking my poll
Now its my 6 off 8 wins as creative poll... :huh:

Hope it continues for few more weeks......... ;) ;)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
My heartiest congratulations to Soubhagya Das and Amit for the awards that you have rightly won...

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.