Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

How to submit our blog or websites in local search engines?
What is GOD in you point of View?
How long does it take to review and publish an article? I've so far submitted 4 articles and all of them were reviewed and published the very next day. However, the 5th article...
Can anyone know how can we recover data's from damaged CD?
What is the chemical name for Glauber's salt or saltcake ?
Have you ever felt happy after helping somebody in need?
Tell me about soul?
My first question in this forum that how can i earn more points? Please tell me the best way to earning more points. Regard, biswajit.
Anger is not bad as long as it is controlled and gives you the impetus to work more. Please suggest yours successful anger management tricks. I used to listen songs with head...
Who invented the vaccine for rabies ?
Hyderabad is famous for beauty, brain and biryani. Admit it or not? :laugh:
I have observed that some awards are not updated between JUN 2011 and DEC 2011..please check the link http://www.boddunan.com/awards/contests/awards.html why?
In which play did Shakespeare write ''Brevity is the soul of wit ''?
Do you think ATMs are better providing services (transactions easily) than banks?
IS yahoo is a search engine or not?
Where would you love travelling this monsoon..?????
I am really fed up!!! Egg shells are not working. I can't catch them. How can I get rid of those 'Chipkalis' out of my kitchen? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6405]}
Can i do the promotion of products on the site..like i am MBA faculty that is offering prt time MBA, MCA, BCA, Mcom etc. so if any one interested i can promote them
Hey guys have you any kind of idea about any other proper website that can help us to earn money online? I didn't found this boddunan as satisfying as I was told about it. My...
Some days before my husband bought me a bottle of Mustard Sauce. It smells similar to North Indian pickles. Yet, I have no idea. What's it used for? :whistle: