Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry: While hiring...
Do you think children should take own decision in some cases?
In our history, only one poet has blamed the king Which poet has blamed the king?
Do ghosts exists in real life? :silly: :silly: I opine, I believe in Ghost. ;) ;)
You can ask any child about his favourite kid. He will say, "I love noodles and pasta". Can anyone tell why kids love these Chinese food items more? Actually what can...
Who wrote dwepada kaavyam?
Do you think the invention of mobile phones has been a helping hand to humans or not
I want to view all the polls in a specific category. I selected the particular category and viewed that poll. After clicking next poll 3 or 4 times the category does not remain...
I can't toerate anyone if someone scolds my kids in front of me even if they are wrong i know i am wrong but what to do i can't tolerate it. :blink:
can srilanka win today against newzeland in semifinal
SPAM post deleted!!!
it was about 19 day before i get a payment from boddunan but still i was not able to receive my payment what is the reason or this site is a fake one is any one receive payment...
Thikkana is one of the writer who has written Mahabharatham. So what is his first written one?
What ever we do have some significance. But I dont understand why do we break a coconut in temple or in certain occasions. And I have also observed some people breaking coconut...
Hi. friends... Im Back... Nw Im Technical Analysis Trainer in Stock Market.. ANy Body having any Query Regarding any Stock Can ask me. If anybody here who work in StockMarket.....
:( Nowadays more scam job websites are present online. 99% of the online job websites are scam. What is the purpose of creating scam websites. How are these site owners profited...
Hi friend i am a member of this site this is a fake site they does not pay there member i also does not get the payment from this site.
What is the theme of the poems of poet and even writer Thikanna?
My point reached at silver level but showing bronze level why. previously it was showing silver but this time bronze why.
Hi Friends, Which way is the bus below travelling? To the left or to the right?