Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

This one grew all on its own one summer and produced beautiful purple flowers and came back every year, I have this growing in my container for the last 4 years. I have looked...
Sometimes when I reply on any forum I don't get any point why???can anybody tell me the reason... :
For me 'NO' After all this is another day. I love my partner as usually, I do. I have never loved her lesser ever so, I can not do it any more. May be as a symbol you can...
How to learn php to perform a project? Can any one please guide me
I submitted a mobile phone review. It is rejected. Editor review states that "Description shall be minimum of 300 words" I submitted review more than 300...
Red color resembles to blood color, danger, Love. so if you know any more please share over here
what is better...a lie that draws a smile...or a truth that draws a tear??? Just give your opinion...
How to develop social forestry?
Hi, Last Saturday, I was eating a Carmel apple, and my jaw popped out of place.. It used to do it a lot, but it would pop right back into place. This time it didn't go back it....
It was a almost five day my article is not approved what is the reason.
Is it easy for you to ask for help when you need it, or do you prefer to rely only on yourself? Why? :: :whistle: At first I always tried to solve problems on my own. I...
Can anyone let me know about latest updates of Seach Engine optimization
Hello, How is forms dental crown?
I know symbian and windows are the widely used OS in mobile phones. Could anyone share the names of other OS used?
Friends in this thread we will discuss all those questions which cannot be answered. The questions may be little funny or little serious. Let me start first. Why elephant is...
Hello, I went to the dentist, and they decided to perform a root canal on this tooth. They had some 40% discounted dental plan for individuals who did not have insurance, so i...
Do you like the new look of Boddunan??? I like it very much.... :) :) :)
The fear of learning foreign languages is known as what?
Are the quiz responding points reduced from 20 points to 2 points?
We all lose our memory of some thing we read on books.. Here my question is how to find out the day of losing memory of this things and correct it????