The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen
Platinum Mate
0 1.45k 11.2k
5 years ago

I sincerely hope that the article section continue. Members have already started contributing and might continue doing so. Moreover, I am already getting hooked to reading Usha's  'The mysterious incidents at Akashdeep Estates' series and would like to read till the end of the series. It would be a pity if the article section is discontinued and i can't read it. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
MG Singh wrote:

This is good news but again my article written on 5 Feb is still hanging fire and admin have not seen it.

Your article is already approved on the same day and will be given the cash-credit by admin as and when he finds time. Actually, shortage of time at admin's end was the only problem if some of the sections were taken off from the site. I think waiting for few days for cash-credit should not be a big issue as long the articles are approved. I have almost 10 articles pending cash-credit and probably as concerned as you, but assured that I will finally get it... Cheers...    


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This is good news but again my article written on 5 Feb is still hanging fire and admin have not seen it.

Your article is already approved on the same day and will be given the cash-credit by admin as and when he finds time. Actually, shortage of time at admin's end was the only problem if some of the sections were taken off from the site. I think waiting for few days for cash-credit should not be a big issue as long the articles are approved. I have almost 10 articles pending cash-credit and probably as concerned as you, but assured that I will finally get it... Cheers...    

Thanks, cash credit is unimportant, but the article must go on site for all to read after approval.  Cash can come later.

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago
jabeen wrote:

I sincerely hope that the article section continue. Members have already started contributing and might continue doing so. Moreover, I am already getting hooked to reading Usha's  'The mysterious incidents at Akashdeep Estates' series and would like to read till the end of the series. It would be a pity if the article section is discontinued and i can't read it. 

Thanks a lot Jabeen, and I too sincerely hope that I am able to finish the story here rather than leave it half way through..


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya
Platinum Mate
56 1.65k 11.2k
5 years ago

Neither I am able to pen down any article nor got time to read any of the articles posted by the members. I planned to write a few but have failed to do so due to my son's upcoming board exam. I will be thankful if the article section does not get discontinued. If so then I will definitely submit articles regularly on this site.   


shampasaid

Thank you said by: suni51
MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

 i have a feeling the article forum will not close. Hope I am not proved wrong

Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
MG Singh wrote:

 i have a feeling the article forum will not close. Hope I am not proved wrong

I am not sure yet whether it will last for a long time but I will let it continue for another month. So, the articles will be accepted posted by 14th March 2018. Admin will then decide whether it continues after 14th March or stopped. Let's post as many as possible.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, Sreematrana
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago

The renumeration has come down for the same effort and length of article ...not very encouraging


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
usha manohar wrote:

The renumeration has come down for the same effort and length of article ...not very encouraging

I agree with you but then who knows it better than me. However, I take it as a universal problem as I am getting same lower revenue on other writing sites. Google is making the life heck for online workers especially writers in third world countries.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

Article sites are plenty.  Some pay and some pay poorly. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.