The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In today's days private companies are hiring the freshers .Companies are paying enough to them,hence a huge amount of attraction is there in private sector.Government jobs are having slow progress,steady.Corruption is also involve here,which brings the status.People are attracted towards private,because they pay you more from starting.

Want to make each day Accountable

that is cent percent correct. u get 2 or 3 lakhs pa and u will only go for the private job
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]The very fact that there is corruption in govt officers indicates that they have power. It ids said- Power corrupts. A powerless person without authority cannot be corrupt. I do not suggest bad means. But it goes without saying that govt officers or bureaucrats have real power. This is next to politicians. Politicians are also corrupt. As regards businessmen, they give bribes to govt departments and make them corrupt
Good character and honesty are great virtue. There are very honest people also everywhere and they are respected.
I have one more suggestion. Apart from IAS, there is good scope in judiciary. Those interested in law may choose lawyer's job as well as judicial appointments.
I however agree that private companies particularly multinationals provide good career to really talented.[/quote]

Hello Mr. Gulshan.. you are saying Big rich man gives bribe to government officers. Ya ok i agree with this. But will you tell me please if you are a honest person, and someone here wanna to buy your honesty, then its depends upon you that you wanna sell your honesty or not. So like this that government officer who is taking bribe can also deny that bribe. But that person is greedy. In judicial area i think 70% is corrupted, why because rich man always try to finish the clue regarding them, they can buy big lawyers. So a poor people can't do. And case always go in the favor of rich man.( maximum chance ).

Last line you said, its completely right." I however agree that private companies particularly multinationals provide good career to really talented. "
Lohit- You stated "But will you tell me please if you are a honest person, and someone here wanna to buy your honesty, then its depends upon you that you wanna sell your honesty or not."
I have to say- The society consists mainly of dishonest and corrupt. The private sector businessmen give bribes and govt employees accept. This is a disservice to nation. There are exceptionally honest persons who refuse corruption. Such officers are discouraged and also harassed. Even at the cost of harassment, many stick to their guns. This is a matter of personal quality. As regards job, the govt jobs carry prestige and power whereas private- mainly multinationals carry money.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One year back an IT related programme inaugurated in my college.The RDO (Sub Collector) was the chief guest.In his speech he compared the payment offered to engineering graduates at their youngest age to a govt employee salary.He pointed that in that young age they offer high perks because your brain is fresh and will be working very accurate.So they can exploit it to maximum level and will pay according to it.When it works long tear and wear will occur and will begin to slow down.Then you might thrown out.But in govt job this throwing will not be there.Instead you have to work with your ease.So when compared the cash credits the 10 years work in a private company and 20 years work in government company may be equal.In one you get money in shorter period with higher effort while in another you get it after relaxed work.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I saw one discussion above that when recession occured it didn't affect private firms.It is a foolish statement.Recession had very badly affected private fields and the most experienced persons include in thrown outs since they are the highest paid.At the same time the employees in government job had no fear at all since it is very difficult to cut short the employee strength by a single notice.

So when we look from any angle government job is the best one.Haven't you seen the news of DA increment to govt employees?Have anyone seen such a news from a private company?

Now you decide which job is better then?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with Abid that there is bribery for recruitment in army. This is so in police also. Even when you join Govt. service, you pay bribe for posting to so called cream or sensitive posting, meaning more bribery income. The govt. departments are den of corruption. But this is the business people and citizens who bribe them
Here our issue is not of corruption. Corruption or malpractice is every where. But I may stress that you can be honest in govt service. At most, you will be given so called dry posting where you have no public contact and extra income. But if you are really honest, why bother about any income other than salary.
The position in private is worst. Here the dishonest business establishment forces the employees to bribe the govt officers. The accountants in factories are forced by their employers to make fictitious accounts and indulge in fraud for saving taxes or avoiding action under labor law etc. Thus you may be honest in govt job but the private employer will force you to indulge in dishonesty for him. On this account, government service is better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

what abid was telling is correct. Since at the age of 20 or 21 our brain is with full of new ideas and the private companies out there are ready to make the effective use of it. But to get a government job at that age is not at possible since what they take inside is after the exams, interview and all kinds of reservation. U won't get what u deserve in a g. job. U can become a clerk, or an assistant after getting a masters and writing so many exams.
Shalu Joseph wrote:
[quote]to lohith
I wrote government jobs are more secure than private ones since as and when the boss irritated by ur work u may get fired in the private sector. But in G. Jobs atleast there will be certain procedure before laying off an employee[/quote]

Mam, why should our boss will get irritate by our work. Why we are getting paid, its for work. We will do work at right time. In government jobs you are saying if we not do work, then our boss will not fire us. From all this discussion i just notice that all of you who wanna government jobs, is because you not have to do work on right time.
Shalu Joseph wrote:
[quote]I do agree with Gulshan, but a small difference. All government jobs are good ones including IAS, Judicial as well as Municipal Sweepers. What make them different is how the employed one is performing there function in the office or where ever he/she suppose to work. I know IAS officers who never took a single rupee in there entire life time in service but simply vanished in history. But those who got money, involved in scandals, got famoused and they are named in high positions even as commissions after their retirement. The Judiciary is not that much better. Our Honourable Chief Justis Himself once told the media that Judiciary is corrupt and he is aware of the same, but can't do much about it. So I must say that in private or public the workaholics will work, the lazy once will take the name and those took bribes will earn and have high end connections[/quote]

This is the reality of government sector.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.