The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Shalu Joseph- There is no variation between your and my views. I only say that the govt jobs- especially in I.A.S. and other similar services and judiciary carry more authority and prestige. Individual character and merit is definitely important everywhere. As regards career prospects and fate of perfectly honest, We must agree that the society and therefore bureaucracy as well as business people consist of corrupt and selfish people. Hence, the successful are those who compromise with circumstances. The very idealist and dead honest are not liked by others and they suffer.
However, i must say that the corporate sector provides good opportunities to the brilliant and extraordinary whereas the govt jobs are for the mediocre.[/quote]

Your work makes your position & reputation in people eyes not your position.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]

Gulshan sir, do you know what is the selection procedure of IAS. During interview selection officers demand for near about 5000000 Rs To 1 crore bribe.

In these days you can see in news mostly a lot IAS officers getting suspended, arrested for corruption and other non legal works. In these days big government officers maximum are corrupted, there is no inner respect from people for those IAS officer.[/quote]

I disagree with this point.Recently three of my neighbouring villagers received selection after interview.They were neither asked nor paid any bribe.Towards whom you say all these things.Bribe is there, I agree.But in posts like there may not be.But in railway recruitment and army recruitment process it occurs.It came due to the adoption of selection methods of private firms.[/quote]

Abid i just wanna say exception is every where. Nobody tell you if they give bribe for getting their position. So you just knew they got select. But in reality bribe works in this position. You can assume the ration 70% is corrupt and 30% is not Corrupted.
Ronark wrote:
[quote]I believe that there is total security in private jobs.You just need to be little attentive in your work.In india, in private job, you need to do hard work,thats true!,but they are paying you good amount of money.I believe there is mixed reaction of hard work in private jobs.In some jobs,they will pay you less for the hard work you do and on the otherside,in some jobs,they will pay more for less work.Risk is involve but can be neglected.In government jobs,the promotion is fixed at certain fix point,you reach.If you want to fulfill your dreams,private job is better.You struggle to fulfill your dreams,doing a government job.[/quote]

Totally agree with you ronark.
Ronark wrote:
[quote]In today's days private companies are hiring the freshers .Companies are paying enough to them,hence a huge amount of attraction is there in private sector.Government jobs are having slow progress,steady.Corruption is also involve here,which brings the status.People are attracted towards private,because they pay you more from starting.[/quote]

Ronark your are saying right and one point also i wanna say. At this time private jobs are giving a lot of opportunities. Government jobs are nothing here.

If hardly there are 100 positions are came, then 50 or 60 is for SC/BC and others, then some amount of general category people get.

Why the entry form for general is 500 and for sc/bc its 200.

Positions must be given at the result of its capability.
Lohit- You have commented on concessions to SC/ST in entry form fee. In fact, the reserved category candidates are benefited at every stage- entry fee, age concession, reservation quota at entry in job and promotions. This is govt. policy. We can do nothing about this. This discourages general category to select govt. job. However, there is no reservation in Armed Forces- Army, Navy and Air force. The three defence services are also a good choice to those who have NCC training and are good sportsmen. The army has scope for almost all types of degree viz. Engineering, telecommunication, medical, accountancy background. almost all trades in civil are also in Army.
However on the whole really outstanding candidates have better scope in big multinational companies and reputed Indian companies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]
If hardly there are 100 positions are came, then 50 or 60 is for SC/BC and others, then some amount of general category people get.

Positions must be given at the result of its capability.[/quote]

I agree hundred percent with Lohit. Positions must be based on qualification and ability. The constitutional reservation for backwards is supposed to be only for the real backwards. That too until they become forward, I mean, financially.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Lohit- You have commented on concessions to SC/ST in entry form fee. In fact, the reserved category candidates are benefited at every stage- entry fee, age concession, reservation quota at entry in job and promotions. This is govt. policy. We can do nothing about this. This discourages general category to select govt. job. However, there is no reservation in Armed Forces- Army, Navy and Air force. The three defence services are also a good choice to those who have NCC training and are good sportsmen. The army has scope for almost all types of degree viz. Engineering, telecommunication, medical, accountancy background. almost all trades in civil are also in Army.
However on the whole really outstanding candidates have better scope in big multinational companies and reputed Indian companies.[/quote]

Gulshan sir, do you know these days youth's interest is decreasing in Army, navy and airforce.
I think everyone read news after every some days that air force plan crashes and pilot got dead. Its happen every month.

I think you also knew this news when some group of bad people cut the legs of a policeman in south India and he got died, at that time ministers and other people no one came to save that person. In army field, see the condition of those retired army people and injured people in war. In full army job of lot of years they get a small pay and after retirement they are living like a poor people. Not have so much money to pay the fees for their child.

I also saw in news a army candidate lost his both hands in a bomb blast while saving normal people. After this army gave him retirement and he get nothing help from government. His wife do work.

So, if government not caring us then do you think our youth take interest in army area.

In army area maximum only those youth take part which don't have so much chance and high qualification. Maximum army candidates are only 12th passed.
Shalu Joseph wrote:
[quote]Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]

Positions must be given at the result of its capability.[/quote]

I agree hundred percent with Lohit. Positions must be based on qualification and ability. The constitutional reservation for backwards is supposed to be only for the real backwards. That too until they become forward, I mean, financially.[/quote]

Thanks Shalu Joseph.
As per GD topic "Government Jobs vs Private Jobs. Which one is better?"

I am going to conclude:

-->Government jobs are better for those who just wanna live a boring life because there is a very least amount of adventurous job in government sector. It makes people corrupt and lazy.

--> In my opinion private jobs are better for present youth and future youth. A person with full efforts can easily get his achievement in private sector.

--> Royal facilities, handsome income, nice growth in career, we can fulfill our dreams, do work according to time.

--> so i am in favor of private jobs.
So guys. Thank you all for your time and the topic is now closed. Meet me again on new GD topic. Have a nice day.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.