Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh I wanted to post some more but I shall post one for the day- Haridwar Gurukul Garden where I go while in Haridwar.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7988]}

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh I wanted to post some more but I shall post one for the day- Haridwar Gurukul Garden where I go while in Haridwar.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7988]}

Thats beautiful sunil, Lots of lush greenery ! In fact I prefer wild growth rather than the carefully tended gardens that look artificial.The lush greenery we see in the western ghats is quite something..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very nice pictures sandhya :) , you have a really nice garden, very lush and green.The weather makes all the difference right ?

Capital city is cool comparing to Thrissur. Also Kerala is known for its greenery. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Isn't it?
All those photos are from TVM.
Any member of our home water those plants and feed fish daily. It takes about 1 hour. My parents are so busy with their business work...yet they find time, since brother and family come at week ends only.
My mother and brother spends money lavishly for buying plants...they both are real plant addicts..... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Go through my previous posts....you can know many interesting factors about their gardening......

Let me post a few from my garden at Thrissur....actually I start this garden the same time, I joined here. So, plants have just started to grow

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7989]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7990]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7991]}

Meera sandhu
How about this one, this is Kabban Park Bangalore where I go often, I am sure you too must have been there for number of times.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7992]}

Adding a few pictures from my own garden..I have a rather large garden so it is not possible to photograph the entire place, have to do it in parts..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7994]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7995]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7996]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Lovely, even I have good enough garden in front and back although i can't call it large. I have fruits and flowers to live with. My wife is doing care-taking these days.
By the way is it ladies-finger at the bottom?

Lovely, even I have good enough garden in front and back although i can't call it large. I have fruits and flowers to live with. My wife is doing care-taking these days.

No sunil, it is a variety of Begonias an ornamental plant , very colorful and lovely to look at,.I have at least 15 varieties of them in my garden...

No sunil, it is a variety of Begonias an ornamental plant , very colorful and lovely to look at,.I have at least 15 varieties of them in my garden...

Looks lovely, but the shape of leaves is so similar even a ladyfinger is visible in between the leaves that confused me altogether.

Adding a few pictures from my own garden..I have a rather large garden so it is not possible to photograph the entire place, have to do it in parts..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7994]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7995]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7996]}

I looks that You have really worked hard for your garden.
Its good to see some plants of your garden.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have also hobby of gardening but not so nicely as Sandhya and Usha.
Nice garden.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.