Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also hobby of gardening but not so nicely as Sandhya and Usha.
Nice garden.

I feel that plants are like people, they respond to care ! You dont need a lot of space or need to spend a lot of time or money on it.One can make any open space, a small balcony or a window sill come alive with a couple of plants that are looked after well..

Its true! I have myself experienced that with my plants. If for some reason, I am not able to look after them well, they seem to lose their glow and freshness. I also encourage my son to talk and sing to the plants and when he does, the plants seem extra fresh!! :)

Thats true ! many experiments conducted on plants prove that they like music and also the human touch !I have noticed that Plants do well when grouped together .

Yeah true, a couple of my plants died when I moved them elsewhere where they were alone!!! :( So now, if I have to move any of them, I make sure there is another one to accompany it. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We have Garden at our home town.. but in city when I am working I am living in Apartment, so can't keep that hobby here.. One of friend advised for plants which can put inside the room also, but haven't followed him yet..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
My house is going to built in Vadodara and hopefully i would start gardening there.

Want to make each day Accountable

We have Garden at our home town.. but in city when I am working I am living in Apartment, so can't keep that hobby here.. One of friend advised for plants which can put inside the room also, but haven't followed him yet..

I too have a small garden in my room. Few plants. my mind feels happy when i seen them. :cheer: :)

Vinu
In forest the forest people like to treat the trees as their friends and even they speak with the trees.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I too have a small garden in my room. Few plants. my mind feels happy when i seen them. :cheer: :)

It surely feels good and see good in the room.. But I haven't found plant which I liked and can put in my room.
anthurium.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)
peace.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

It surely feels good and see good in the room.. But I haven't found plant which I liked and can put in my room.

Hmmm....you can go for some ornamentals that grow better inside the house and they look beautiful too..some that you may like are peace lilies, anthuriums etc. these are quite hardy and need no special care.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8126]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8127]}

The red one is anthurium and the white is peace or calla lilies.

Thank you said by: AKP
That looks really beautiful... I hope this plants will available near my area.

That looks really beautiful... I hope this plants will available near my area.

I am sure you will Anand, almost all nurseries stock them!!

I think every person should do a gardening in their house. Even if there is small place,then too gardening should be done.

I think,by doing this,we can cut of our own carbon emission as growing plants is always good for the nature as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.