Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya your daughter is so cute.You must tell her the impotance of plants in our life. :)
Sanjeev, sandhyas daughter is not planting, she just took the snap over there, sandays mother and her brother has a habit of planting plants and maintaining the garden

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya your daughter is so cute.You must tell her the impotance of plants in our life. :)

she has the habit of plucking my rose flowers...also many other flowers and replant my already planted plants :P

Meera sandhu

she has the habit of plucking my rose flowers...also many other flowers and replant my already planted plants :P

Plucking flowers is not a good habit you must tell her as flowers look good on plants not in our hand. :)

Plucking flowers is not a good habit you must tell her as flowers look good on plants not in our hand. :)

I even scare her. she complains to her father :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Seeing her sadness I often allow her to pluck one. She takes it as granted to pluck 2 or 3. I now have a small garden at home.

She will learn it. Now she is a small kid

Meera sandhu

I even scare her. she complains to her father :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Seeing her sadness I often allow her to pluck one. She takes it as granted to pluck 2 or 3. I now have a small garden at home.

She will learn it. Now she is a small kid

dont try to scare her akka, try to advise in a proper way how see understand. I know she will understand things soon. :laugh: :cheer:

Vinu

Some children love flowers so much that they cannot resist plucking them. There is no harm allowing them to do that once in a while.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of the kids like flowers but that does not mean that they pluck flower :blink: from the plants.
I love gardening and can spend any length of time tending to my plants...I personally feel that spending time with plants amidst nature is the best therapy for stress and depression.You forget all your worries while you are looking after their needs and things start looking not so bad ...

( By mistake this topic has been posted under announcements )

Yes I agree totally!! Gardening is a great stress reliever for me. I do not have a big garden space just a small terrace where I have kept several pots with mainly different flowers and herbs, also a couple of chillies and green peppers. Just 15 minutes on a daily basis with plants works wonders for me!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love gardening and can spend any length of time tending to my plants...I personally feel that spending time with plants amidst nature is the best therapy for stress and depression.You forget all your worries while you are looking after their needs and things start looking not so bad ...

( By mistake this topic has been posted under announcements )

Yes I agree totally!! Gardening is a great stress reliever for me. I do not have a big garden space just a small terrace where I have kept several pots with mainly different flowers and herbs, also a couple of chillies and green peppers. Just 15 minutes on a daily basis with plants works wonders for me!

Very true ! I have a neighbor, an old lady living alone and having her fair or more than her fair share of problems, but she says that her plants are like her own children and when she is with them she forgets everything even her erring children who have all but abandoned her ..it is like a tonic !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.