Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those who have a good space for gardening,will ofcourse like to utilize that place.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks a lot Ronark , I do like gardening and enjoy spending time with my plants.They too respond,I feel that it is mutual, when we shower love and care on them they respond by growing healthy ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have posted some pictures of flowers ago.Now My garden is empty,here too much hot but in winter again I will do it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have posted some pictures of flowers ago.Now My garden is empty,here too much hot but in winter again I will do it.

Yes you must do so, normally we get more flowers soon after rains , but the best period is the summer season.If we add compost and also water regularly we get to see lots of flowers in most flowering plants..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gardening is the best healthiest habit. It makes you healthy and have a lot of benefits.
1_2012-04-06_2012-06-24-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Gardening is the best healthiest habit. It makes you healthy and have a lot of benefits.

Healthier !!! HOW???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8006]}

Want to make each day Accountable

I have also hobby of gardening but not so nicely as Sandhya and Usha.
Nice garden.

I feel that plants are like people, they respond to care ! You dont need a lot of space or need to spend a lot of time or money on it.One can make any open space, a small balcony or a window sill come alive with a couple of plants that are looked after well..

Nice garden.

I feel that plants are like people, they respond to care ! You dont need a lot of space or need to spend a lot of time or money on it.One can make any open space, a small balcony or a window sill come alive with a couple of plants that are looked after well..

Its true! I have myself experienced that with my plants. If for some reason, I am not able to look after them well, they seem to lose their glow and freshness. I also encourage my son to talk and sing to the plants and when he does, the plants seem extra fresh!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Healthier !!! HOW???
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8006]}

Ronark, when we work with plants, there are a lot of calories that get burned, the bigger your garden is, the more exercise you get. Also, being in the vicinity of the plants help you breathe in more oxygen in your blood. When working in the garden, your muscles and brain is relaxed and it releases serotonin, a hormone that is largely responsible for a feeling of well being and bursting stress.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nice garden.

Its true! I have myself experienced that with my plants. If for some reason, I am not able to look after them well, they seem to lose their glow and freshness. I also encourage my son to talk and sing to the plants and when he does, the plants seem extra fresh!! :)

Thats true ! many experiments conducted on plants prove that they like music and also the human touch !I have noticed that Plants do well when grouped together .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.