The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't think intention of earning is a sacrilege.

1, I feel that leader board shd be tackled first. In a month one member gets the top slot just once, then he or she automatically falls into the second category or lower depending on how many points they get in a week. I am sure many members like Babu would probably work with more sincerity. It would also encourage others to strive harder since they have a chance yo make it to the top at least once in a while whereas now it is completely blocked by overzealous posting by one member.

2, Reading articles and posting a feedback earns points.

3, I feel that a few points should be awarded to articles published,like it was done before.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the points were awarded the CC was lesser but if the management decides to allot points I think the CC which is already too small will be even lesser. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok then I guess it is counter productive to award points to articles..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well if anyone misusing the advantage of reading articles and getting point for that then i think there should be no point for reading articles. because if someone really wants to read the articles then he/she will read the articles at any coast whether reading articles have point or not. 

bhuyali saroj

I don't mind anyone reading articles but reading them after 10 PM on Sunday night trophy.png all of 223 of them within 20 minutes is a job which needs a mention in Limca Book of World Records. 

suni51 wrote:

I don't mind anyone reading articles but reading them after 10 PM on Sunday night trophy.png all of 223 of them within 20 minutes is a job which needs a mention in Limca Book of World Records. 

I must say, it's a supersonic speed Missile. It certainly deserves an honor in Limca Book of records.

I suggest it earlier that to earn point by reading article one mush be write some comments on it. At present it is enough to open article page to earn point and no need of reading it. To write comments one must be have to read articles. It will take some time and in this way admin can discourage present system of earning points only with opening article page.

anil wrote:

I suggest it earlier that to earn point by reading article one mush be write some comments on it. At present it is enough to open article page to earn point and no need of reading it. To write comments one must be have to read articles. It will take some time and in this way admin can discourage present system of earning points only with opening article page.

True. Sunil, our Moderator too thinking of a way out tp prevent such tactics. May be very soon, he may come up with a solution.

It doesn't serve the purpose of site so admin will not do that but he should at least put a limit of 30 minutes in between TWO clicks.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.