Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Modi is a shining example of a great leader. It's a pity Nehru and Congress wasted time in appeasement 

No doubt Modi is a committed and decisive leader but all his power and patience is now being tested by China which has openly showed it's support to Pakistan first by blocking Brahmaputra tributary that flows to India and then blocking India's move to declare Masood Azhar a terrorist , for the second time..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is expected from China.. Sharing of water is really a head ache for India. But what I hope is in the present scenario where the entire world is Opposing Pakistan to put an end to its terrorist activities, India must see an alternative for China's support to Pakistan. Anyhow, it's my hope only. The master of strategy Modi will definitely come up with a solution.

I liked going through all the posts on this thread and members have given their own views regarding the subject which is being discussed heatedly by the media and elsewhere in India , I have liked all the responses posted so far on this thread

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is an old saying "Don't count your chickens before they are hatched". Modi has to rely on the army to execute his plan, there is no other way. Yet he has not realized that the armed forces cannot be taken for a  ride. The perks and privileges as accepted by the Koshiary committee are not yet sanctioned and he and teh finance minister are skirting the issue. The Chiefs of staff have represented to Modi. I hope sanity will prevail. I cannot write more on this subject for reasons of security.

Remember nothing can be achieved either with China or Pak without a vibrant and motivated army.

Now India is on its way to achieving its goal. That is making Pakistan erased from the World map.

No doubt that Our armed forces are the backbone of our country and they need to be looked after well. I am sure now more than ever before the citizens and the govt will realise their importance and do the needful..I trust Modi to do so because he comes across as a very fair minded person who would realise this fact.

rambabu wrote:

It is expected from China.. Sharing of water is really a head ache for India. But what I hope is in the present scenario where the entire world is Opposing Pakistan to put an end to its terrorist activities, India must see an alternative for China's support to Pakistan. Anyhow, it's my hope only. The master of strategy Modi will definitely come up with a solution.

How did the Master strategist flunk his promise to servicemen in his opening speech at Rewari when 100,000 ex soldiers attended? The OROP as approved by Parliament is not sanctioned and teh Chiefs have represnted to MOdi. Todays soldier is an ex servicemen tomorrow. Modi has to bite the bullet. Readmy comment below as well

rambabu wrote:

Now India is on its way to achieving its goal. That is making Pakistan erased from the World map.

Please add some sensible points rather than adding such meaningless posts ..

True. Its because Modi has given full powers to the Army the operations in the Pak could be possible.

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Please add some sensible points rather than adding such meaningless posts ..

Can Pakistan be erased from the Map? I could                     die laughing on a bed of nails.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.