Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is heartening to see that Modi govt is taking concrete actions. A well planned surgical strikes against terror camps is already underway and according to reports they were carried out along LOC and two kms inside...The MEA along with the Ministry of Defence has planned and executed the strikes

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Indian Amy crossed  LoC as a revenge after Uri Attacks killing  38 Terrorists who were  trying to infiltrate in to our territory.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indian-army-crosses-loc-surgical-strikes-pakistani-territory/1/775983.html

usha manohar wrote:

It is heartening to see that Modi govt is taking concrete actions. A well planned surgical strikes against terror camps is already underway and according to reports they were carried out along LOC and two kms inside...The MEA along with the Ministry of Defence has planned and executed the strikes

True...it is so very heartening to see that finally some action is now being taken after decades of finger twiddling and inaction. Even after 26/11, we chose to stay quiet even though there were ample evidences of who the troublemakers were. But now, the quick action and destruction of those terrorist camps has finally revived hope.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True...it is so very heartening to see that finally some action is now being taken after decades of finger twiddling and inaction. Even after 26/11, we chose to stay quiet even though there were ample evidences of who the troublemakers were. But now, the quick action and destruction of those terrorist camps has finally revived hope.

It was an extremely well planned action where none of our soldiers were killed or grievously injured except two soldiers who had minor injuries whereas many terrorists and soldiers on the Pak side were killed. As of now the figure is 38 but it may be more.. The army needs to be congratulated for the precision with which they planned and carried out the strike in the early hours. The Surprise element really helped them. US too has not given any credence to Pak. Pakistan as usual has said that such a strike never happened. Thankfully the entire episode was filmed by the Defence dept

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pakistan's dirty mind has surfaced up.  India  has decided to meet aggression will be met with Aggression. In the , irrespective of the Political party in the All party meet, Supported the  Government. Now Army's  preparedness to meet Pakistan's aggression is really praiseworthy.

rambabu wrote:

Pakistan's dirty mind has surfaced up.  India  has decided to meet aggression will be met with Aggression. In the , irrespective of the Political party in the All party meet, Supported the  Government. Now Army's  preparedness to meet Pakistan's aggression is really praiseworthy.

Pakistan PM denied it, how he can accept it that some beat us in our housecry.png

Now I waiting for reaction of Pakistan, my house is 30KM from Pakistan border. read more

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/here-s-how-the-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launchpads-across-loc/story-6OahgV2g1f6lMigaMqL13O.html

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Pakistan PM denied it, how he can accept it that some beat us in our housecry.png

Now I waiting for reaction of Pakistan, my house is 30KM from Pakistan border. read more

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/here-s-how-the-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launchpads-across-loc/story-6OahgV2g1f6lMigaMqL13O.html

Of course Pakistan PM  naturally denies. Anyhow. I read in the news channels. Gujarat and Rajasthan areas should be evacuated. And the Army has increased Security forces.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is a pity that war comes with its own terrible consequences, let us pray for the best ! I can very well imagine the fear and anxiety faced by people living close to the border in Rajasthan, Gujrat, Kashmir and Punjab ..

Pakistan took our patience as our weakness. We had enough. No further tolerance. What India has done quite befitting and Apt.

A war with Pakistan is on the cards especially after the successful surgical operation on the LOC. China will not intervene  and only make noises. They will lose 71 billion dollars trade where they have a heavy balance of payments in their favor. How many know that China - india trade is more than with any other country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.