Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I find war not to be a solution but the time is over for a talk too. Now, it's time to be harsh and take some stern steps. As we all know that MNS has given an ultimatum to the actors in Mumbai, in that regard, what's your thought. Yes, artists are cultural ambassadors, but, how can we encourage such assignments when Pakistan aims for Indian blood? If cricket between the two countries can be stopped then why not the entertainment sector opt the same condition. 

A link: http://zeenews.india.com/cricket/sourav-ganguly-no-point-of-indo-pak-cricket-until-pakistan-stops-cross-border-terrorism_1932993.html

I am totally with it, we have to cut off ties at every level and if necessary even close the embassy which was done before as well..They take us far too lightly and the impression they have of us is a toothless tiger that only growls. From what I have gathered about the Indus treaty , they can tighten the screw by utilising the entire amount of water meant for India which so far had been let to flow to Pakistan out of goodwill?? not sure why such a lax attitude taken in the first place. On the one hand we have water problem and then we let go our own share of water to Pakistan .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with you. Artists are the cultural Ambassadors. But, After the Uri attack,  the decision of BCCI, India not to have Cricket matches with Pakistan is a right decision. And stopping of cultural exchanges is also a welcome decision. Its a part of isolation of Pakistan Globally. This is the best opportunity for India to teach a lesson to Pakistan.

For a terrorist nation like Pakistan, peace talk and verbal threat hardly has any impact. You need to pinch where it hurts the most and we have to look at all our options..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. After Sushma's, rebuttal in the UN General Assembly, Pak really felt the pinch. Now  India has fully determined to isolate Pak globally.

I suggest to snap ties with Pakistan with immediate effects first thing then withdraw the status of most favored nation besides stopping water and other supplies. Trade of cotton and garments will break Pakistani economy to an irreparable level.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Exactly . India has decided to claim its share of Indus waters. With this Pakistan  will become a fish out of water. There wont be water for the people of Pakistan ultimately People of Pakistan will revolt against Nawaz Sherif. . Its the Master plan of Modi.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I wonder how the current leadership ridiculed previous regime on inaction in such matters. Now the position is worse. 

Position is worse, it is right but India and India government is not responsible for it.

suni51 wrote:

I suggest to snap ties with Pakistan with immediate effects first thing then withdraw the status of most favored nation besides stopping water and other supplies. Trade of cotton and garments will break Pakistani economy to an irreparable level.

At present Pakistan in using water of 6 rivers of India. Pakistan also have power crises, it is enough to stop water supply to Pakistan. If China can build dam to control water flow of Brhamaputra Why, India can't? 

There is no total cutting off of water flow, just reducing the amount which will definitely have an impact because 90% of their cash crop grows on Indus River water..

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

At present Pakistan in usingwater of 6 rivers of India. Pakistan also have power crises, it is enough to st water supply to Pakistan. If China can build dam to control water flow of Brhamaputra Why, India can't? 

Definitely India can do and will do. Pakistannhas to crawl for water before India.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.