Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

There is no total cutting off of water flow, just reducing the amount which will definitely have an impact because 90% of their cash crop grows on Indus River water..

Area of Punjab of Pakistan is a productive area. Crops of it is depends on water of Sutluz, Vyas and Ravi. So cutting down flow of Indus is not enough.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I suggest to snap ties with Pakistan with immediate effects first thing then withdraw the status of most favored nation besides stopping water and other supplies. Trade of cotton and garments will break Pakistani economy to an irreparable level.

At present Pakistan in usingwater of 6 rivers of India. Pakistan also have power crises, it is enough to st water supply to Pakistan. If China can build dam to control water flow of Brhamaputra Why, India can't? 

Definitely India can do and will do. Pakistannhas to crawl for water before India.

At least make sure of your facts before making such baseless comments. For your information, we have a treaty with Pakistan and so far ,  more than their promised share of water was being given to them. Now that will be regularised, no cutting off water..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no total cutting off of water flow, just reducing the amount which will definitely have an impact because 90% of their cash crop grows on Indus River water..

Area of Punjab of Pakistan is a productive area. Crops of it is depends on water of Sutluz, Vyas and Ravi. So cutting down flow of Indus is not enough.

That is what they will be doing for now, it is going to pinch because the water flow will be reduced cobsiderably

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There won't be cutting of water. After India's claim of Indus water it's share, Pakistan will have severe water shortage. 

rambabu wrote:

There won't be cutting of water. After India's claim of Indus water it's share, Pakistan will have severe water shortage. 

As I know India have control on flow of Indus's water. So India need to claim his share from any one.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

As I know India have control on flow of Indus's water. So India need to claim his share from any one.

Yes. I think, India can claim its share of Indus water from three Rivers, Ravi, Chenab and another river, whose name I forgot.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes. I think, India can claim its share of Indus water from three Rivers, Ravi, Chenab and another river, whose name I forgot.

These are Indus, Chenab and Jheylam.

Thank you said by: rambabu
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

These are Indus, Chenab and Jheylam.

Thanks Anil.

Raparian area of Sutluz, Ravi and vyas is Punjab (India) and raparian area of Indus, Chenab and Jheylam is J&K.

India should cease every tie with Pakistan. In every manner Pakistan should be pushed to an extreme corner. So, it's not only about water though it will affect in a major way, I would suggest that singers and actors of Pakistan should also be highly rejected. The Indian film fraternity is talking against any pressure on the neighbouring artists to promote cultural cordiality, but, what about the lives of Indian soldiers. One more thing I don't understand that the singers and actors of Pakistan work in India, earn a huge amount from here and go back to Pakistan then what's the profit of India. Our money is not for the terrorist country rather it should be used on Indian artists. This is ridiculous that we are loosing lives on one hand and on the other hand we are helping our enemy country to live decently on Indian money. The film fraternity is insulting our soldiers.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

India should seize every tie with Pakistan. In every manner Pakistan should be pushed to an extreme corner. So, it's not only about water though it will affect in a major way, I would suggest that singers and actors of Pakistan should also be highly rejected. The Indian film fraternity is talking against any pressure on the neighbouring artists to promote cultural cordiality, but, what about the lives of Indian soldiers. One more thing I don't understand that the singers and actors of Pakistan work in India, earn a huge amount from here and go back to Pakistan then what's the profit of India. Our money is not for the terrorist country rather it should be used on Indian artists. This is ridiculous that we are loosing lives on one hand and on the other hand we are helping our enemy country to live decently on Indian money. The film fraternity is insulting our soldiers.

Film Industry is known to have be selfish and self centered and look after its own interest, probably because no matter what they do people watch their films and they are making money. As far as Pakistan is concerned, we know that there is a huge demand for Indian films there and to have one of their own actors further makes it that more attractive. So all the more reason to stop all trade , including exporting films to Pakistan..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.