Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I agree with Kalyani, we should cut of Chines supply line immediately and stop water to Pakistan. Let's see the reaction then. They are enjoying at the cost of India and we are doing nothing. And this sure is a result of bad policies of our previous governments which will take time to do away with.

This is easier said than done. China has a biggest trade relations with India almost 71 billion dollars. I hav just purchased Mahaindra XUV 500 for Rs 20 L and it has a Chinese engine! 

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree with Kalyani, we should cut of Chines supply line immediately and stop water to Pakistan. Let's see the reaction then. They are enjoying at the cost of India and we are doing nothing. And this sure is a result of bad policies of our previous governments which will take time to do away with.

This is easier said than done. China has a biggest trade relations with India almost 71 billion dollars. I hav just purchased Mahaindra XUV 500 for Rs 20 L and it has a Chinese engine! 

True. That's why, India has to see that " Make in India" Narendra Modi's programme has to be successfully implemented. Of course, it takes time.Modi after he came in to power had to start all Developmental schemes afresh.

India's biggest trading partners are USA, UK followed by China..so like MG says none of these nations would want to topple that in their own interest. In fact, Modis various foreign trips were criticized by the opposition although Manmohan Singh had made as many tours during his tenure..

However, in Modis case it has paid off because there is no dissent from any corner of the world. US in fact has slammed Pakistan for its terror camps..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi is a shining example of a great leader. It's a pity Nehru and Congress wasted time in appeasement 

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I find war not to be a solution but the time is over for a talk too. Now, it's time to be harsh and take some stern steps. As we all know that MNS has given an ultimatum to the actors in Mumbai, in that regard, what's your thought. Yes, artists are cultural ambassadors, but, how can we encourage such assignments when Pakistan aims for Indian blood? If cricket between the two countries can be stopped then why not the entertainment sector opt the same condition. 

A link: http://zeenews.india.com/cricket/sourav-ganguly-no-point-of-indo-pak-cricket-until-pakistan-stops-cross-border-terrorism_1932993.html

Pakistan artists should be sent packing as well as there mentors like karan johar and Sharrukh Khan.

Cultural exchanges and Sports stopped already. Its only after Pakistan mends its wicked ways, Cricket matches and Cultural exchanges can be resumed.

MG Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I find war not to be a solution but the time is over for a talk too. Now, it's time to be harsh and take some stern steps. As we all know that MNS has given an ultimatum to the actors in Mumbai, in that regard, what's your thought. Yes, artists are cultural ambassadors, but, how can we encourage such assignments when Pakistan aims for Indian blood? If cricket between the two countries can be stopped then why not the entertainment sector opt the same condition. 

A link: http://zeenews.india.com/cricket/sourav-ganguly-no-point-of-indo-pak-cricket-until-pakistan-stops-cross-border-terrorism_1932993.html

Pakistan artists should be sent packing as well as there mentors like karan johar and Sharrukh Khan.

Karan Johar and Shahrukh Khanh have Pakistani artistes in their movies but it was then when Uri did not take place. Now, if they support these artistes then they should be reprimanded. Indians in huge number do attend concerts of Pakistani singers then we need to send all of them packing so why name only two. So, let's see what will be the stance of all the Indians who want to keep entertainment separate from enmity between the two countries.     

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Pakistan's dirty mind has surfaced up.  India  has decided to meet aggression will be met with Aggression. In the , irrespective of the Political party in the All party meet, Supported the  Government. Now Army's  preparedness to meet Pakistan's aggression is really praiseworthy.

Pakistan PM denied it, how he can accept it that some beat us in our housecry.png

Now I waiting for reaction of Pakistan, my house is 30KM from Pakistan border. read more

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/here-s-how-the-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launchpads-across-loc/story-6OahgV2g1f6lMigaMqL13O.html

Of course Pakistan PM  naturally denies. Anyhow. I read in the news channels. Gujarat and Rajasthan areas should be evacuated. And the Army has increased Security forces.

In Punjab area  adjoining to border is evacuated. School are closed. But in my area BSF is on high alert. Daily life is normal here.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Pakistan's dirty mind has surfaced up.  India  has decided to meet aggression will be met with Aggression. In the , irrespective of the Political party in the All party meet, Supported the  Government. Now Army's  preparedness to meet Pakistan's aggression is really praiseworthy.

Pakistan PM denied it, how he can accept it that some beat us in our housecry.png

Now I waiting for reaction of Pakistan, my house is 30KM from Pakistan border. read more

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/here-s-how-the-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launchpads-across-loc/story-6OahgV2g1f6lMigaMqL13O.html

Of course Pakistan PM  naturally denies. Anyhow. I read in the news channels. Gujarat and Rajasthan areas should be evacuated. And the Army has increased Security forces.

In Punjab area  adjoining to border is evacuated. School are closed. But in my area BSF is on high alert. Daily life is normal here.

Good to hear Normal life in your area is not affected. What I learned from the Media is this condition of being alert and vigilant in the Border States for 30 Days.

Trade between India China is not the largest in the world. It is between USA which exports $116 billion to China and China exports $482 billion to USA. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.