Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kalyani, as expected the opposition led by Kejriwal , who is a perpetual trouble maker and Dig vijay Singh , the motor mouth of Congress are already questioning the surgical strikes because Oak understandably denies it. Are they questioning the army chief and doubting our soldiers..honestly to gain some points they wd go to any length, even believe Pak..we don't need Pak to destroy us when we have traitors within in our country and in strategic places 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Yes, India and Indians can be easily nullified by their own countrymen. At this point when it is the matter of fighting against terrorism we Indians should speak in one voice, some politicians and Bollywood artistes have raised anti voice which is literally deplorable. 

shampasaid

Of course. As far as Terrorism is concerned all Indians  should speak in one voice. And they spoke too. That's why modi succeeded in  making Pakistan Isolated Globally.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Yes, India and Indians can be easily nullified by their own countrymen. At this point when it is the matter of fighting against terrorism we Indians should speak in one voice, some politicians and Bollywood artistes have raised anti voice which is literally deplorable. 

Such people shuld be sent by a special plane to Karach and in th e front seat Om Puri, Saharrukh and Salman must be made to sit.

In fact very few people have stood up against Pakistan. I remember actor Feroze Khan inspite of having a great love for Pakistan and its actors was banned by them. This was because he had  the guts to oppose a few Pakistani officils on their soil, who insulted actress Manisha Koirala while they had gone to promote a film. He left Pakistan without promoting the film and he and his films were banned by the Pakistani governemnt. Here the Pakistani aritistes have the guts to comment as they wish and walk all over us. Imran Khan had called all Indian actresses as prostitutes and not a single hero or any actor from the Hindi film Industry opposed it except Gulshan Grover who was a popular villain at that time.. 

I also remember seeing a video where actors like Govinda, Anil Kapoor etc etc dance and entertain Dawood Ibrahim on his birthday.. Our lot would go to any extent for money , country and its security be damned !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In fact very few people have stood up against Pakistan. I remember actor Feroze Khan inspite of having a great love for Pakistan and its actors was banned by them. This was because he had  the guts to oppose a few Pakistani officils on their soil, who insulted actress Manisha Koirala while they had gone to promote a film. He left Pakistan without promoting the film and he and his films were banned by the Pakistani governemnt. Here the Pakistani aritistes have the guts to comment as they wish and walk all over us. Imran Khan had called all Indian actresses as prostitutes and not a single hero or any actor from the Hindi film Industry opposed it except Gulshan Grover who was a popular villain at that time.. 

I also remember seeing a video where actors like Govinda, Anil Kapoor etc etc dance and entertain Dawood Ibrahim on his birthday.. Our lot would go to any extent for money , country and its security be damned !

Imran Khan gets invited by our news channels for his comments during cricket matches. So, where do we Indians stand? Salman Khan spoke in favour of Pakistani artistes even after URI attack but Shahrukh did not come up with any such favouritism after URI attack rather he tweeted in support of surgical attack and congratulated Indian soldiers. Here, I would add the name of Wasim AKram, the Pakistani cricketer, to be removed from IPL and other Pakistanis also. We usually criticise the selective Khans while other film personalities get excused just because they are not Khans. Take for example we saw images of Akshay Kumar, Shilpa Shetty and her sister partying with Vijay Mallya.

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:

This is all very new information to me, I mean, regarding Feroze Khan and Imran Khan. Never knew that about Feroze Khan, I admire him more than ever now. As for Imran, what else can be expected, he has no respect for women at all, but how did he make such a statement and get away with it? And to think that girls used to swoon over him each time he appeared on TV or in person. Really sick mentality!

As for our own jet setters, the less that is said the better. Many of these actresses were at the beck and call of Dawood Ibrahim, to provide special service! It is said that he was the one who decided that main lead male roles should be given to Muslims and female roles to Hindu girls, for obvious reasons. The producers who refused were destroyed financially or killed by 'accident'. That is why, after a particular era, where Muslim girls lead the industry, suddenly dwindled to zero or were cast in side roles and Muslim males rose to stardom. How much water this theory holds, I have no idea, but it does have a grain of truth in it, when we see videos of entire star cast entertaining him on his birthday and other special occasions.

That is why, I feel that, opinions of people from this industry hardly matters and when they do make statements, should be totally ignored and not given any kind of coverage. Kill them with indifference!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani, Froze Khan was a real gentleman and a true patriot although his family was from Afghanistan, father being a dry fruit merchant who settled down in Bangalore.The family was very grateful to India for all that they achieved here..here is the article link ..

Several actresses like Mandakini,Naghma, Monica Bedi were openly involved with Dawoods terror outfit,..

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/Pak-bars-actor-Feroz-Khan/articleshow/1537827.cms

usha manohar wrote:

Kalyani, Froze Khan was a real gentleman and a true patriot although his family was from Afghanistan, father being a dry fruit merchant who settled down in Bangalore.The family was very grateful to India for all that they achieved here..here is the article link ..

Several actresses like Mandakini,Naghma, Monica Bedi were openly involved with Dawoods terror outfit,..

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/Pak-bars-actor-Feroz-Khan/articleshow/1537827.cms

And still people swoon after these so-called heroines! It is really sick how people lap up after these traitors and will even kiss the ground they walk on, and what do these people do for their country in return?

And it is so sick and disgusting to read that Mahesh Bhatt apologised to those shameless idiots who passed derogratory remarks against Manisha Koirala on behalf of Feroze Khans 'embarassing behavior'. Really sick how these people behave!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.