Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now Pakistan is in the grip of shock and fear. The way in which Modi Government conducted Surgical Strike took Pak by surprise. Pakistan is afraid of  another Surgical strike.

After the surgical attack there are 5 attacks by terrorists in a week. 

It is worrying to know that terrorists are manufactured by the day and a large number come from India, from Kerala, Andhra and parts of Karnataka too, get trained in POK and attack India. They also belong to one community only , which is a glaring fact ! 

This is the beginning of the last fight. The Armageddon and I cant say Hindus will win. They lost earlier when they were talking of Dharma and something similar is on now.

It is Now or Never for India. With the support from most of the Countries of the World, India should go all out for making Pakistan learn a life of its life time. after the Success of Surgical Strikes .Modi Government  , won the appreciation of all the Countries. Modi Government should utilise this opportunity to Snub Pakistan once and for all.

This is the beginning of the last fight. The Armageddon and I cant say Hindus will win. They lost earlier when they were talking of Dharma and something similar is on now.

Why shd we take a defeatist attitude? Past does not matter , what matters is how effective we will be in diplomatic and actual warfare. Modi is taking very carefully thought out steps so as not to tip the balance 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is the best time for India to teach Pakistan a lesson of its life time. Pakistan is a common enemy to majorly of the Countries. Entire World is appreciating Modi;s Strategy especially his Surgical Strikes. India should utilize this opportunity.

Clausewitz said, " war is an extension of the political aim". The time has come for the last battle Armageddon and destruction of Pak and two nation theory

Yesterday I was watching a studio discussion on the subject of impending action against Pakistan. Most of the army men were for a full fledged attack on terror camps in a methodical manner whereas the opposition led by Congress as usual was sitting on the fence. Typical of them...however, now since Mr Modi is having talks with the Russian premier and the Chinese premier as well, I am sure a definite decision would be reached as to what the future course is going to be. With constant strikes by Pakistan terrorists, we have no other action but curb them as effectively as possible 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi 's efforts are directed to expose Pakistan in all respects. Even the main agenda of BRICKS, that;s going to be held from today in Goa is to expose Pakistan and making it Globally isolated.

BRICS SUMMIT 2016

Today being the second and final day of the BRICS Summit organised by Indian government at Goa, the focus was as much on terror as economic policies and trade. Prime Minister had this to say about combating terrorism..

Our response to terror must be nothing less than comprehensive, need to act both individually and collectively. Terrorism casts a long shadow on our development and economic prosperity, it has grown more lethal: PM Modi

And he is right, unless we speak in one tone as a nation rather than as different political parties and people like it is happening now, not much can be done in putting an end to terror.

I like any sensible citizen will say and hope so that there is no war. War brings destruction, life loss and badly impacts life and economy. And war between two Nuclear powers can be devastating for both. But this is high time for Pakistan to realize that we are ready to fight back the proxy war and Pak fed terrorism. Our current government is efficiently handling the situation on Global front politically and diplomatically. It is very clear that talks are not efficient anymore and boycotting our neighbor on each front is the need of the hour. Pak is on the verge of Global Isolation and the support for our fight against terrorism has gained support globally. I think that PM Modi has handled the situation very well and his message to the world is clear.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I like any sensible citizen will say and hope so that there is no war. War brings destruction, life loss and badly impacts life and economy. And war between two Nuclear powers can be devastating for both. But this is high time for Pakistan to realize that we are ready to fight back the proxy war and Pak fed terrorism. Our current government is efficiently handling the situation on Global front politically and diplomatically. It is very clear that talks are not efficient anymore and boycotting our neighbor on each front is the need of the hour. Pak is on the verge of Global Isolation and the support for our fight against terrorism has gained support globally. I think that PM Modi has handled the situation very well and his message to the world is clear.

Globally he had been hailed as a committed leader who is trying his level best to.counter terror, the problem comes from within the country where you see the opposition and other stray groups opposing any move made by him simply for the sake of doing so !

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Globally he had been hailed as a committed leader who is trying his level best to.counter terror, the problem comes from within the country where you see the opposition and other stray groups opposing any move made by him simply for the sake of doing so !

That is so true. This is the time when all opposition must be brushed aside and everyone needs to come forward and be supportive when we are being faced by an outside enemy. However, instead of being supportive, the traitorous idiots are going out of their way to criticize him big time, some even going to Pakistan and asking for their help! Speaks volumes of who the real traitors are!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.