Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What I quote was the quoted by a Retired IPS officer.

Understandable since you either parrot others in your  posts or quote anonymous sources when someone points out your meaningless posts ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I expressed was my own version. No need to parroting.

No parrot would admit to parroting ...However,here is the American point of view of the Indian surgical strike which seems to corroborate with the Indian view although Pakistan is bent on denying everything like it happens here in our forum too by some members ..They seem to think that denying makes them seem right..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2016/10/02/after-surgical-strikes-whats-next-for-india-pakistan-relations/?utm_term=.009f66da9d06#comments

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These surgical Strikes are more likely to happen once again. These operations are not entirely unprecedented. But the scale and size the of operations are definitely broke new Ground. Indian Army has to seek new ways and means to snub Pakistan once and for all. As usual Pakistan denied the extent of damage caused by Indian Army. It started circulating faked videos all over the world.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

One affect of Indo Pak bitter relation is that even Pakistani artists are being banned in Maharashtra. Is Salman Khan right to say that the artists are not terrorists and banning them is improper.

It is proper or improper for it Salman Khan's ask this thing to the widows of soliders who died in Udi attack. BAI, ( Badminton Association of India) also refuse to play tournaments in Pakistan. 

Pakistan needs to be completely isolated and for this all citizens should speak in one voice. In India there are some sections of the society who consider themselves a cut above the rest , and these people tend to show anti social and unpatriotic tendencies ..Salman Khan is a criminal himself and must have used every kind of tactic to get himself off the case where he ran over people ina drunken stupor. And statement coming from a person like him has little value and one can see how his statement has angered a majority of the Indians.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Pakistan needs to be completely isolated and for this all citizens should speak in one voice. In India there are some sections of the society who consider themselves a cut above the rest , and these people tend to show anti social and unpatriotic tendencies ..Salman Khan is a criminal himself and must have used every kind of tactic to get himself off the case where he ran over people ina drunken stupor. And statement coming from a person like him has little value and one can see how his statement has angered a majority of the Indians.

True. I agree with your views. Salman is taking sides with those people because he is currently reported to be producing 2-3 movies and has signed up with the arrogant Pakistani Fawad Khan who recently made a statement that Indians are being narrow minded and selfish to throw out Pakistanis. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you, both Salman and Fawad are doing it. I think Salman should also be thrown out with the rest of them! Let him go and drive his car over a few Pakistanis and then we will see where they are stand!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

True. I agree with your views. Salman is taking sides with those people because he is currently reported to be producing 2-3 movies and has signed up with the arrogant Pakistani Fawad Khan who recently made a statement that Indians are being narrow minded and selfish to throw out Pakistanis. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you, both Salman and Fawad are doing it. I think Salman should also be thrown out with the rest of them! Let him go and drive his car over a few Pakistanis and then we will see where they are stand!

Well said Kalyani, along with intellectual terrorism which seems to attract all kinds of so called intellectuals , we also have artistic terrorism where these " Money driven Artists" seem to think that they float in a world of make belief exclusive to them  , untouched by anything that goes on below them since they don't suffer like the ordinary mortals like our soldiers and people who directly come into contact with terror all the time in the border areas

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Well said Kalyani, along with intellectual terrorism which seems to attract all kinds of so called intellectuals , we also have artistic terrorism where these " Money driven Artists" seem to think that they float in a world of make belief exclusive to them  , untouched by anything that goes on below them since they don't suffer like the ordinary mortals like our soldiers and people who directly come into contact with terror all the time in the border areas

Sadly, these so-called artists are not even artists in the true sense. I hardly think anyone can call the onscreen buffoonery of Salman khan that we see as being acting or art of any form. It is simply because 80% population of India with rocks instead of real brains are prone to adulation of such 'heroes' that they rise to the top and can control others with the power of money they possess. confounded.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.