Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now that even Russia has supported India Pakistan seems to have been cornered for the time being. Two points here - first of all none of the Arab and Muslim nations have showed any kind of support for Pakistan nor any Western nations which is also a triumph for Modis foreign diplomacy. Secondly, if Pakistan now attacks India , it will show their intentions clearly because what India did was a surgical strike on terrorists in POK and not on Pakistan..Whereas any kind of retaliation by Pakistan will not be seen n the same manner by the world. At the best they can keep violating peace measures in LOC and fire on Indian posts which is a violation but for a lawless Pakistan that is nothing new ..But airstrikes against India in any form would be a very serious matter.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi60Yev5LjPAhXMRY8KHanpAhUQqQIIHDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dnaindia.com%2Findia%2Freport-pak-should-take-effective-steps-against-terrorists-russia-backs-india-after-surgical-strike-2260215&usg=AFQjCNHXryrYVl4ElPvKWXpof9amMXJvjQ&sig2=Qa37PxK9fDQsTEuZUSa2YA

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't visualize a fulls cale war with Pak as in a war China will not actively come to Pak support, but a danger of insurgency and jihadi attacks will increase 100%%. Ultimately there may be a no choice and war could come and that may mean breakup of Pak

One affect of Indo Pak bitter relation is that even Pakistani artists are being banned in Maharashtra. Is Salman Khan right to say that the artists are not terrorists and banning them is improper. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

When a war like situation is anywhere in the world everyone has to face consequences. A simple question to Salman Khan and his supporters- even the Indian citizens areno terrorists or armymen so why should they suffer from terrorists? The artists are part of Pakistan so they will have to face some of the results. People supporting them on caste based are doing it on their own risk and in personal interest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

When a war like situation is anywhere in the world everyone has to face consequences. A simple question to Salman Khan and his supporters- even the Indian citizens areno terrorists or armymen so why should they suffer from terrorists? The artists are part of Pakistan so they will have to face some of the results. People supporting them on caste based are doing it on their own risk and in personal interest.

Totally true! Art does not and should not have any boundaries but artists are humans and owe allegiance to their home or adopted countries, whatever be the case. But actors like Fawad Khan who had the arrogance of saying that Indians are narrow minded should be rightfully kicked on their behinds and sent back to their beloved country! If the Pakistani actors who earn their livelihood in India condemn Pakistan's terrorist initiatives and are ready to stick byu the side of the country that feeds them, they are welcome to stay, otherwise they need not come to India! And is Salman feels it is wrong to ban such antinational actors, he can very well go and join them in Pakistan where I am sure,  he will get a lot of love and money too.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Totally true! Art does not and should not have any boundaries but artists are humans and owe allegiance to their home or adopted countries, whatever be the case. But actors like Fawad Khan who had the arrogance of saying that Indians are narrow minded should be rightfully kicked on their behinds and sent back to their beloved country! If the Pakistani actors who earn their livelihood in India condemn Pakistan's terrorist initiatives and are ready to stick byu the side of the country that feeds them, they are welcome to stay, otherwise they need not come to India! And is Salman feels it is wrong to ban such antinational actors, he can very well go and join them in Pakistan where I am sure,  he will get a lot of love and money too.

Salman Khan has shown his true colour during his legal cases. He tried to make his driver a scapegoat so for him giving a statement in favour of Pakistani artistes is not at all a big deal. He must first understand that Pakistan is sponsoring terrorism and in that scenario no Pakistani should be allowed to earn his livelihood in India. Let Pakistan stop spending on terrorism and create a film industry like Bollywood where its artistes can earn without any prohibition. India's money is not for Pakistani artistes to enjoy while they support terrorism against India.

shampasaid

Hindi film stars are known to look after their interests first while living in a make belief world of their own, where they are above all the other lesser mortals who put them there in the first place. It is the fault of the media which literally snatches away every single idiotic utterances of these people like Salman Khan . Why give any importance at all to the rants of a known criminal who had the audacity to buy out our legal system and what kind of people are those who take such pathetic cases seriously?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Pakistan's dirty mind has surfaced up.  India  has decided to meet aggression will be met with Aggression. In the , irrespective of the Political party in the All party meet, Supported the  Government. Now Army's  preparedness to meet Pakistan's aggression is really praiseworthy.

Pakistan PM denied it, how he can accept it that some beat us in our housecry.png

Now I waiting for reaction of Pakistan, my house is 30KM from Pakistan border. read more

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/here-s-how-the-army-carried-out-surgical-strikes-on-terror-launchpads-across-loc/story-6OahgV2g1f6lMigaMqL13O.html

Of course Pakistan PM  naturally denies. Anyhow. I read in the news channels. Gujarat and Rajasthan areas should be evacuated. And the Army has increased Security forces.

In Punjab area  adjoining to border is evacuated. School are closed. But in my area BSF is on high alert. Daily life is normal here.

Good to hear Normal life in your area is not affected. What I learned from the Media is this condition of being alert and vigilant in the Border States for 30 Days.

Alerts are normal thing in border area.

Yesterdays situation at border

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/?id=1059524&boxid=10232455609&ch=0&map=map&currentTab=tabs-1&pagedate=10/02/2016&editioncode=41&pageno=15&view=image

MG Singh wrote:

I don't visualize a fulls cale war with Pak as in a war China will not actively come to Pak support, but a danger of insurgency and jihadi attacks will increase 100%%. Ultimately there may be a no choice and war could come and that may mean breakup of Pak

We can already see that since there has been one more attack on the army camp at Baramullah , and if such attacks continue, our army will be forced to go in for another surgical strike to root out some more terrorists 

Pak is a Dog's tail. It has to be made straight. It tries all tricks to destabilize India. First it was URI and now Baramulla.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.