Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I want Anupam Kher to take a stand regarding the Pakistani artists working in Bollywood. He was so vocal about award wapsi and JNU issue and now he is absolutely calm and quite. Twitting against the Uri attack is one matter but speaking against the import of Pakistani artists in wake of cross border terrorism is another. In this regard he is absolutely mum. I feel aghast when people say that we should not mix entertainment and sports with politics. Our soldiers are getting killed and we brand it as mere politics. And, not only this I want to ask them who defend the import of Pakistani artists that don't they feel safe within India only because of our defence personnel then how come they keep two things separately. Will they invite in their own house a person from such a family which has ruined their family? No, for sure but what a double standard. 

shampasaid

Anupam Kher has made a statement today asking the Pakistani actors to take a stand and condemn the attack that happened in Uri..I am providing the link below. But at the same time it is India which goes overboard giving Pakistan most favored nation status, giving them even our share of water , which can be put into greater use for Indian citizens and make much of these actors. Can one blame them ? They are bound to love their country and take their side no matter what ...

http://m.thehindu.com/features/cinema/pakistani-actors-must-condemn-attack-on-indians-anupam-kher/article9154207.ece

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The way opposition parties are questioning these measures of water and MFN is a matter of great shame for the unity of this country. Can't they even show to the world that we are together on terrorism and not vote hungry political parties only?

Some parties are asking 'would it solve the problem of terrorism if the Pakistani artists are banned from working in India!' they want a war instead of political steps which should be the last step in my views. Let Pakistan suffer on domestic front first and see what happens.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The opposition parties are doing their job just as government is expected to do its job. Questioning government should not be confused with being anti national. It shows poor understanding of the democratic process. War is a serious matter and cannot be launched in an emotional state. Pakistan needs to be isolated and punished economically for supporting terrror activities globally. Yes the present leadership was full of criticism of previous government's handling but so far what has it done differently is not at all effective. Shouting is not the answer. We can wait for some more time but not long before we loose patience with present government.

suni51 wrote:

The way opposition parties are questioning these measures of water and MFN is a matter of great shame for the unity of this country. Can't they even show to the world that we are together on terrorism and not vote hungry political parties only?

Some parties are asking 'would it solve the problem of terrorism if the Pakistani artists are banned from working in India!' they want a war instead of political steps which should be the last step in my views. Let Pakistan suffer on domestic front first and see what happens.

War is not a game. In present situation war is almost impossible for both countries. It is not wise decision to stop artists and other professional to work in India vise versa. It is my opinion that average Pakistani is not against India. for current situation Pakistan's army and some groups of terrorist are responsible.

In fact , Cultural exchanges  were very good at one particular time. Many Singers Like Nasrat Fateh Ali Khan ,  Mehindi Hasan to name a few were very popular in India. But now the situation is quite different. Pakistan's sheltering Terrorists and increasing Terrorist activities  They are increasing day by day. In this scenario, only way to teach Pakistan is to make it isolated Globally.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There is no total cutting off of water flow, just reducing the amount which will definitely have an impact because 90% of their cash crop grows on Indus River water..

Area of Punjab of Pakistan is a productive area. Crops of it is depends on water of Sutluz, Vyas and Ravi. So cutting down flow of Indus is not enough.

This is perhaps the best option, but beware China could cut the Indian rivers also

The consequences are all known by us, we know if that happens our country is bigger and has the better armaments which can take India in the path of successful war.

sdfafa

With more support coming from Bangla Desh and Bhutan , hopefully Pakistan may be isolated not just from SAARC but from trade as well. China has denied it is supporting Pakistan on Kashmir issue, but one can never be sure about their intentions. However, the MEA and Modi have worked out a plan that seems to  be working ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't trust China besides Russia is also going in favor of Pakistan which is the result of our unnecessary buttering of Obama who is going to quit office in couple of weeks. I am not sure if we can afford to lose the support of Russia in such a crucial time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.