Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sealing of the Border is already on the cards. HM said India is thinking of Sealing of the Border once and for all.  Still Pakistan is continuing Violation Of Cease Fire. Recently it Pampore, Indian army killed three Terrorists. US slammed Pakistan to act on Terrorism.

rambabu wrote:

Sealing of the Border is already on the cards. HM said India is thinking of Sealing of the Border once and for all.  Still Pakistan is continuing Violation Of Cease Fire. Recently it Pampore, Indian army killed three Terrorists. US slammed Pakistan to act on Terrorism.

I have operated in the area, the border cannot be sealed.HM is talking bluff. The Pampre attack took 60 hrs and that is not a good sign. The GOI policy on kashmir has failed as even witha surgical strike a form of terror activity is on and last week 3 Indian army camps were attacked

The reason for  taking  60 hours for Pampore attack was , it was a Government Training Center and many Civilians are living in that center.  Taking 60 hours or otherwise, is not important. The important thing is Indian army's determination to wipe off the Terrorists.I don't think HM is bluffing. Success of Surgical Strikes are there for all of us to see. Defence minister was all prase for army's stupendous success

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I have operated in the area, the border cannot be sealed.HM is talking bluff. The Pampre attack took 60 hrs and that is not a good sign. The GOI policy on kashmir has failed as even witha surgical strike a form of terror activity is on and last week 3 Indian army camps were attacked

I too feel that 60 hours,was far too long an operation to abolish two terrorists. However, I will not day that the army has failed because they are doing their best and govt depends on the army. Blaming Modi for all past ills is not fair. The sealing of the border is bound to help to some extent at least since one can concentrate on areas that cannot be sealed 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sealing of the border will surely help. It will reduce points of infiltration and help those petrolling the border in their vigilance.  In a democracy there will always be persons with different views and condemning them is unfair. In a dictatorship there is only one visible view, andwe know it is out of fear. Why are many afraid of alternastive views. ultimately it is the correct view  which always prevails in a  democracy.

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I too feel that 60 hours,was far too long an operation to abolish two terrorists. However, I will not day that the army has failed because they are doing their best and govt depends on the army. Blaming Modi for all past ills is not fair. The sealing of the border is bound to help to some extent at least since one can concentrate on areas that cannot be sealed 

The army gave a clarification  in this regard. The army itself felt that it took too long a time. That's why, it clarified that its intention was  not to harm the Civilians in the said building and around the building. army is doing selfless services . army knows that security of the country in no condition should be compromised with.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now Pakistan is in the grip of shock and fear. The way in which Modi Government conducted Surgical Strike took Pak by surprise. Pakistan is afraid of  another Surgical strike.

After the surgical attack there are 5 attacks by terrorists in a week. 

It is worrying to know that terrorists are manufactured by the day and a large number come from India, from Kerala, Andhra and parts of Karnataka too, get trained in POK and attack India. They also belong to one community only , which is a glaring fact ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Muslims want a separate identity in India as I wrote earlier India has missed the bus to integrate Muslims which could have been done by Nehru in early years. Now cancer has grown and Muslims want a separate nation in a  nation. They want Shari and in the USA and other countries, they accept law of land. But not in India who is responsible ?.

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Now Pakistan is in the grip of shock and fear. The way in which Modi Government conducted Surgical Strike took Pak by surprise. Pakistan is afraid of  another Surgical strike.

It is worrying to know that terrorists are manufactured by the day and a large number come from India, from Kerala, Andhra and parts of Karnataka too, get trained in POK and attack India. They also belong to one community only , which is a glaring fact ! 

This is the beginning of the last fight. The Armageddon and I cant say Hindus will win. They lost earlier when they were talking of Dharma and something similar is on now.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This is the beginning of the last fight. The Armageddon and I cant say Hindus will win. They lost earlier when they were talking of Dharma and something similar is on now.

One can see very stressful days for the BJP and for the nation as a whole going by the reaction of various Muslim organizations and the communal Congress party and JDU openly opposing the move to bring in UCC..I am sure CPM wd follow and so will other parties, most of who are interested only in their vote banks.. however, I sincerely wish that the large majority of the Hindus and right thinking individuals support this bold move from the government and make it a reality. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.